Course SummaryMaster English grammar with the helpful lessons in this engaging review course. Our fun, short video and text lessons are accompanied by multiple-choice quizzes you can use to ensure you're prepared for an upcoming exam or big essay assignment.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help understanding material from English grammar will benefit from taking this course. You will be able to grasp the subject matter faster, retain critical knowledge longer and earn better grades. You're in the right place if you:
- Have fallen behind in understanding parts of speech, verbs and verbals, punctuation or any other English grammar topic.
- Need an efficient way to learn English grammar.
- Learn best with engaging auditory and visual tools.
- Struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD.
- Experience difficulty understanding your teachers.
- Missed class time and need to catch up.
- Can't access extra grammar learning resources at school.
How It Works:
- Start at the beginning, or identify the topics that you need help with.
- Watch and learn from fun videos, reviewing as needed.
- Refer to the video transcripts to reinforce your learning.
- Confirm your understanding through lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
- Submit questions to one of our instructors for personalized support if you need extra help.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the English Grammar final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any relevant question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
In this course, you'll learn the answers to questions including:
- What are the rules of grammar and punctuation?
- How do I use prepositions and articles?
- When do I use a pronoun instead of a noun?
- What are verbs and verbals?
- How can I remember the basic spelling rules?
- How do I compose a correct sentence?
- What are modifiers, clauses and phrases?
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Flip Your Classroom with Study.com's Engaging Video Lessons
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- List of Free Online Chinese Language Courses and Video Lessons
- The Most Engaging Free Courses: Study.com's People's Choice Award Winner
- List of Free Guitar Courses and Lessons
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- List of Free Online Geometry Courses and Lessons
- List of Free Online Calculus Courses and Lessons
- List of Free Online Algebra Courses and Lessons
Explore our library of over 55,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses