Course SummaryHelp your 3rd graders prepare for the EQAO Grade 3 Math exam with this convenient online test prep course. The course's engaging lessons and practice quizzes are designed to help your students learn and remember everything they'll need to know for the exam.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
About This Course
If your students are going to take the EQAO Grade 3 Math exam, help them review all the math concepts they'll need to know with this self-paced and mobile-friendly study resource. Containing engaging and kid-friendly lessons, the course helps students learn, review and practice a variety of essential 3rd grade math concepts. We've included lesson quizzes, chapter exams and a final assessment to help your students retain the information they've studied and feel comfortable answering the types of questions they'll encounter on the EQAO math exam. This comprehensive test prep course is aligned with the following exam topics:
- Numbers and quantities
- Counting numbers
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Measurement units and relationships
- Shapes and angles
- Algebra and patterning
- Data, probability and graphs
About the Exam
The Grade 3 Math assessment is part of the Education Quality and Accountability Office (EQAO) yearly achievement exams for Ontario students. Containing two parts, the Grade 3 Math component contains a total of 41 questions that evaluate students on the math skills they are expected to demonstrate at the 3rd grade level, such as problem solving, reasoning and measuring.
EQAO Grade 3 Math Exam Preparation & Registration
This course can help students prepare at their own pace. You can help your students work through the course in sequence or jump to specific math topics from the course Dashboard feature. To supplement your students' studying experience, we've included printable lesson transcripts, practice quizzes and chapter exams. Our instructors are happy to answer your students' questions if they come up. A final multiple-choice exam is included at the end of the course to help you evaluate your students' comprehension of the material and their readiness to take the EQAO Grade 3 Math test.
Students are required to take the EQAO assessments if they attend schools that follow The Ontario Curriculum and are publicly funded. EQAO exams are typically administered over a period of two weeks in May or June of a given school year. Individual schools determine the exact dates of testing. Students will receive a report of their assessment scores during the following school year. Additional testing information can be found on the EQAO website.
The EQAO Grade 3 Math exam is administered by the Education Quality and Accountability Office, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How Can Parents Help Their Students Prepare for a College Readiness or AP Exam?
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- How to Prepare for Your First Online Course
- The Compass Test: What You Need to Know
- What You Need to Know Before Taking Online Classes As an International Student
- Why Even Smart Students Still Need to Study for an Open-Book Exam
- G.E.D. Test Preparation Video: Tips for Preparing for the GED Exam
- How Study.com Helps You Improve Your Grades
- Microsoft Office Specialist Exams and Test Prep Information
Explore our library of over 55,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses