- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 46
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1How to Count: Lesson for Kids
Course SummaryThis ICAS Mathematics - Paper B exam prep course helps primary school students get ready for the test quickly and efficiently. This mobile-friendly study resource includes practice quizzes and short lessons to help them study and remember key math concepts.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
About This Course
Students who need to prepare for the ICAS Mathematics - Paper B exam can quickly study with this fun and effective study guide course. Containing entertaining and informative math lessons, the course helps your students study in a focused online learning environment at any time that fits their schedules. Interactive lesson quizzes and chapter exams are included to help students practice answering the types of questions they can expect on the ICAS exam. The course addresses the following mathematical concepts:
- Arithmetic and numbers
- Problem solving through patterns
- Standard units of measurements
- Basic shapes, their properties and spatial positions
- Data organization and basic probability
About the Exam
The ICAS Mathematics - Paper B exam is a skill-based assessment that contains 40 multiple-choice questions. Students must complete the exam in 45 minutes and apply their knowledge to answer questions about arithmetic, patterns, measurements, shapes and graphs. Calculators are not allowed on the Paper B exam.
ICAS Mathematics - Paper B Exam Preparation & Registration
This course covers all the information your student is likely to encounter on the ICAS Mathematics - Paper B exam. Our expert instructors have designed each lesson to be simple and engaging, which makes for an enjoyable and memorable studying experience. Questions about the material can be submitted to our subject experts, and the course can be studied at any time that's convenient.
ICAS exams are administered at the test taker's school and are offered once per school year. You can find specific testing dates on the Educational Assessment Australia (EAA) website. Schools must be registered with the EAA in order to have their students sit for ICAS exams.
The International Competitions and Assessments for Schools (ICAS) is offered by the UNSW Global Pty Limited, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 79 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Car-Sharing Helps College Students Get Mobile
- Autism Studies Abroad Help Back Home
- College Eligible Vs. College Ready: Students Identify Shortcomings in College Preparation
- How To Tell If Your University Is 'Study Abroad Friendly'
- Top AP Exam Study Guides and Resources
- GED Books and Study Materials for Test Preparation
- Educating America's GIs: Study.com Speaks With an All-Online Military Friendly School
- Intro to Psychology CLEP Study Guide and Practice Tests
- Extra Financial Aid Only Helps Students Likely to Drop Out
Explore our library of over 30,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses