Course SummaryThis Investing: Help & Tutorials Study Guide course covers the basics of investing and can help you understand finance, investing savings and different strategies for growing money in order to prepare for class or an exam. The video lessons are each about five minutes long and they're paired with practice quizzes to test and reinforce the concept you've just learned.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help understanding investment concepts will benefit from taking this course. You will be able to grasp the subject matter faster, retain critical knowledge longer and earn better grades. You're in the right place if you:
- Have fallen behind in understanding basic finance, interest rates, retirement plans, stocks & bonds, business investments or any other investment topic.
- Need an efficient way to learn investment concepts.
- Learn best with engaging auditory and visual tools.
- Struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD.
- Experience difficulty understanding your teachers.
- Missed class time and need to catch up.
- Can't access extra business learning resources at school.
How It Works:
- Start at the beginning, or identify the topics that you need help with.
- Watch and learn from fun videos, reviewing as needed.
- Refer to the video transcripts to reinforce your learning.
- Confirm your understanding through lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
- Submit questions to one of our instructors for personalized support if you need extra help.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Investing: Help & Tutorials final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any relevant question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
In this course, you'll learn the answers to questions including:
- What are different types of financial investments?
- What are the income tax considerations of personal investments?
- How do I calculate compound interest?
- What is an annuity?
- What are 401(k) plans?
- How do indicators influence market conditions?
- How are securities traded?
- What are the types and characteristics of bonds?
- How is capitalism defined?
- How are businesses structured?
- What is debt capital vs equity capital?
- What are the advantages of bond financing?
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Online Investing Course and Class Information
- Student Finance: Top Investing Mistakes
- How To Help Your Kids With Homework When You've Got Your Own
- Masters Degree in Investing: Program Summaries
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Earn an Investing Degree: Program Options and Requirements
- Online Investing Training Programs: Overview of Learning Options
- Venture Capital Firm Invests in Innovative Education Companies
- G.E.D. Test Preparation Video: Tips for Preparing for the GED Exam
- Finance Quizzes
Explore our library of over 55,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses