- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 82
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1How Do Nielsen Ratings Work? - Definition & History
Course SummaryWork through this online marketing help and review course to boost your basic marketing knowledge and skills. Containing engaging lessons and self-assessments quizzes, this course offers you a quick and effective way to catch up in a marketing class, prepare for exams or get extra homework help.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help understanding fundamental marketing topics will benefit from taking this course. You will be able to grasp the subject matter faster, retain critical knowledge longer and earn better grades. You're in the right place if you:
- Have fallen behind in understanding marketing terms, advertising basics, content strategies or any other marketing topic.
- Need an efficient way to learn marketing.
- Learn best with engaging auditory and visual tools.
- Struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD.
- Experience difficulty understanding your teachers.
- Missed class time and need to catch up.
- Can't access extra marketing resources at school.
How It Works:
- Start at the beginning, or identify the topics that you need help with.
- Watch and learn from fun video and text lessons, reviewing as needed.
- Refer to the transcripts or specific lesson sections to reinforce your learning.
- Confirm your understanding through lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
- Submit questions to one of our instructors for personalized support if you need extra help.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Marketing Overview: Help & Review final exam to be prepared for upcoming marketing tests.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any relevant question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
In this course, you'll learn the answers to questions including:
- What are the basics of advertising?
- How do marketing teams plan scenarios and implement content strategies?
- What are the differences between digital, rural, shopper, social media, email and visual marketing?
- What are the main components of online and mobile advertising?
- How can I differentiate between fundamental marketing concepts?
- What is yield management?
- How do marketers sell?
- What are the differences between B2G, B2B and B2C marketing?
- How do I master the basics of affiliate green, inbound and relationship marketing?
- What are effective marketing strategies?
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Online Fashion Marketing Courses and Classes Overview
- Online Internet Marketing Course and Class Overviews
- Online Business Marketing Classes and Courses Overview
- Online Marketing Courses with Course Descriptions
- Database Marketing Courses and Classes Overview
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- Marketing Degrees in Virginia with Course and Class Information
- 10 Places to Find Free Marketing Courses Online
- List of Free Online Sales and Marketing Management Courses
- Online Marketing MBA: Program Overview with Course Information
Explore our library of over 55,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses