Course SummaryThis Molecular Biology Help and Review course is the simplest way to master molecular biology. By using these short video lessons and interactive quizzes, you can prepare yourself for class, review material you've already learned or study for an exam.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help understanding material from molecular biology will benefit from taking this course. You will be able to grasp the subject matter faster, retain critical knowledge longer and earn better grades. You're in the right place if you:
- Have fallen behind in understanding in basics of molecular biology, DNA replication, DNA transcription and translation, damage, mutation and repair of DNA, laboratory methods, or any other molecular biology topic.
- Need an efficient way to learn molecular biology.
- Learn best with engaging auditory and visual tools.
- Struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD.
- Experience difficulty understanding your teachers.
- Missed class time and need to catch up.
- Can't access extra science learning resources at school.
How It Works:
- Start at the beginning, or identify the topics that you need help with.
- Watch and learn from fun videos, reviewing as needed.
- Refer to the video transcripts to reinforce your learning.
- Confirm your understanding through lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
- Submit questions to one of our instructors for personalized support if you need extra help.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Molecular Biology final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any relevant question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
In this course, you'll learn the answers to questions including:
- How does genetic engineering work?
- What is the purpose of DNA plasmids in genetic engineering?
- What is DNA transcription?
- Why are enzymes necessary for DNA replication?
- How do I use a genetic codon chart?
- What are DNA point mutations, insertions and deletions?
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Online Molecular Biology Course and Class Reviews
- Masters Degree in Molecular Biology: Salary & Jobs
- Biology Quizzes
- Online Interactive Advertising Course and Class Review
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Molecular Cell Biology Education Options
- Molecular Biology
- Biology Videos
- Molecular Biology Degree Program and Job Information
- PhD Programs in Molecular Biology: Degree Overviews
Explore our library of over 55,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses