- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 92
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Sodium Thiosulfate? - Formula & Properties
Course SummaryBoost your understanding of organic chemistry topics with this convenient help and review course. The course's fun lessons and mini quizzes are perfect options for students who need to catch up in class, complete class/homework assignments and study for upcoming exams.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help understanding material from organic chemistry will benefit from taking this course. You will be able to grasp the subject matter faster, retain critical knowledge longer and earn better grades. You're in the right place if you:
- Have fallen behind in understanding organic compounds, organic molecules, spectroscopy or any other organic chemistry topic
- Need an efficient way to learn organic chemistry topics.
- Learn best with engaging auditory and visual tools.
- Struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD.
- Experience difficulty understanding your teachers.
- Missed class time and need to catch up.
- Can't access extra science learning resources at school.
How It Works:
- Start at the beginning, or identify the topics that you need help with.
- Watch and learn from fun video and text lessons, reviewing as needed.
- Refer to the transcripts or specific lesson sections to reinforce your learning.
- Confirm your understanding through lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
- Submit questions to one of our instructors for personalized support if you need extra help.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Organic Chemistry final exam to be prepared for upcoming organic chemistry tests.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any relevant question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
In this course, you'll learn the answers to questions including:
- How does spectroscopy relate to organic chemistry?
- What are organic molecules?
- How do I recognize different types of organic compounds?
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Organic Chemistry Courses and Classes Overview
- Chemistry Courses and Classes Overview
- Classes Needed to Become a Doctor
- Why Even Smart Students Still Need to Study for an Open-Book Exam
- Chemistry Teacher Courses with Classes Overview
- Chemistry Quizzes
- What You Need to Know Before Taking Online Classes As an International Student
- Make-Up Artist NYC Classes with Certification Options
- Parapsychology Classes and Courses: Information and Options
- Why Students Plagiarize and What to Do When You Catch IT
Explore our library of over 55,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses