Course SummaryThis Psychology, Sociology & Anthropology Study Guide course helps you quickly master the most important topics in these subjects. This mobile-friendly and comprehensive course contains engaging video lessons that can benefit students, casual learners and teachers.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help reviewing psychology, sociology and anthropology material quickly will benefit from taking this course. You will be able to grasp the subject matter faster, retain critical knowledge longer and earn better grades. You're in the right place if you:
- Need an efficient way to learn about anthropology, sociology and psychology
- Learn best with engaging auditory and visual tools
- Want an organized resource to help study for an exam
- Feel overwhelmed trying to memorize large amounts of information
- Struggle to identify the most important facts in your psychology, sociology and anthropology classes
How It Works:
- Complete all lessons in the course to learn important information.
- Review lessons as needed to strengthen your comprehension.
- Refer to the important lesson topics to reinforce your learning.
- Test your knowledge with lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
- Submit questions to one of our instructors for personalized support if you need extra help.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Review only the information you need to know.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging instruction and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Psychology, Sociology & Anthropology final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any relevant question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: View lessons on any web-ready device.
In this course, you'll cover these key topics:
- Psychological research and approaches
- Sociological research and perspectives
- Important theorists in the field of sociology
- Sociological analyses of culture, socialization, class systems, crime, family and kinship
- The sociological study of social groups
- Anthropology fundamentals
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- Flip Your Classroom with Study.com's Engaging Video Lessons
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- How to Guide Students Through Study.com's Courses
- CNA Courses with Comprehensive Course Descriptions
- Car-Sharing Helps College Students Get Mobile
- Master Programs for Teachers with Course Summaries
- The Most Engaging Free Courses: Study.com's People's Choice Award Winner
- Sociology Videos
- Clinical Psychology Masters Programs with Course Descriptions
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses