- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 143
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Introduction to Marketing: Definition and Applications
Course SummaryThis Sales and Marketing: Help & Review course provides an easy way to review sales and marketing topics, such as marketing analytics and business planning. This resource can help you study for exams, supplement class materials or enhance your understanding of these topics for career purposes.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help understanding material from sales and marketing will benefit from taking this course. You will be able to grasp the subject matter faster, retain critical knowledge longer and earn better grades. You're in the right place if you:
- Have fallen behind in understanding distribution and logistics, online marketing, pricing strategies or any other marketing topic.
- Need an efficient way to learn sales and marketing.
- Learn best with engaging auditory and visual tools.
- Struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD.
- Experience difficulty understanding your teachers.
- Missed class time and need to catch up.
- Can't access extra marketing learning resources at school.
How It Works:
- Start at the beginning, or identify the topics that you need help with.
- Watch and learn from fun videos, reviewing as needed.
- Refer to the video transcripts to reinforce your learning.
- Confirm your understanding through lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
- Submit questions to one of our instructors for personalized support if you need extra help.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Sales and Marketing final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any relevant question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
In this course, you'll learn the answers to questions including:
- What are the applications and orientations of marketing?
- What are the marketing and consumer laws?
- Why is sustainability in marketing important?
- How do you strategize in a business plan?
- When should market research be used?
- What is marketing analytics and data about?
- How do consumers become aware of products?
- How do I segment the marketplace with a product?
- What are the types of new products?
- How are non-profit and for-profit marketing different?
- How do products get to where they need to go?
- What are the benefits of direct marketing?
- How would someone brand his or her products successfully?
- Why is advertising important?
- What are some strategies to price products?
- How can a business use social media marketing?
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Learn Sales/Marketing
- Sales/Marketing Quizzes
- Sales/Marketing Videos
- Associate of Business: Marketing and Sales Degree Overview
- Business Administration: Marketing and Sales Coursework Overview
- Bachelor's in Business Communication - Sales & Marketing Degree
- Sales and Marketing Degree and Career Video for Marketing Students
- Top Business School for a Sales and Marketing Degree - Chicago, IL
- Associate of Business Administration (ABA): Marketing and Sales Degree
- Bachelor of Business Administration: Online Marketing and Sales Degree
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses