- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 70
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Upton Sinclair: Facts, Books & Accomplishments
Course SummaryIf you need to review the novel ''The Jungle'' for an exam, homework assignment or essay, look no further than this convenient study guide course. The course contains short video lessons and interactive quizzes that help you quickly review the novel's characters, themes, literary devices and more.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help reviewing The Jungle quickly will benefit from taking this course. You will be able to grasp the subject matter faster, retain critical knowledge longer and earn better grades. You're in the right place if you:
- Need an efficient way to learn about The Jungle
- Learn best with engaging auditory and visual tools
- Want an organized resource to help study for an exam
- Feel overwhelmed trying to memorize large amounts of information
- Struggle to identify the most important facts in your literature class
How It Works:
- Complete all lessons in the course to learn important information.
- Review lessons as needed to strengthen your comprehension.
- Refer to the important lesson topics to reinforce your learning.
- Test your knowledge with lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
- Submit questions to one of our instructors for personalized support if you need extra help.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Review only the information you need to know.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging instruction and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use The Jungle final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any relevant question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: View lessons on any web-ready device.
In this course, you'll cover these key topics:
- The literary and historical context of The Jungle
- The Jungle literary analysis
- Literary devices used in the novel
- The novel's characters
- Important quotes from the novel
- Summaries of each chapter
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Online Interactive Advertising Course and Class Review
- Online Novel and Essay Writing Courses and Classes
- Wedding Planner Courses Review
- Financial Examiner Course and Class Reviews
- Courses Needed to Be a Registered Nurse
- Online Artificial Intelligence Course Reviews
- Online Japanese Courses and Classes Review
- Online Cryptography Course and Class Reviews
- Online Banking Classes and Courses Review
Explore our library of over 55,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses