Course SummaryIf you need to quickly review significant Supreme Court cases throughout history, take a look at this comprehensive study guide course. The course's lessons and self-assessments can help you study for exams, catch up in a class, get extra homework help and much more.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
About This Course
This course provides a comprehensive summary of important Supreme Court cases from the late 1700s through the mid-1900s. In addition to studying specific cases, you'll get an overview of Supreme Court justices. Included in the course are lesson quizzes and chapter exams to help you retain your Supreme Court case knowledge. The course is entirely self-paced, and you can use any computer or mobile device to access the material. If you have any questions, you can submit them to our instructors online at any time.
This course can benefit students, independent learners, teachers and parents.
- Students in a U.S. government or history class can use the course as a test preparation resource, homework help tool or textbook supplement.
- Parents who want to tutor their students on landmark Supreme Court cases access this course at home at any time.
- Teachers can supplement their Supreme Court lessons by integrating course material in the classroom or assigning lessons as homework.
- Casual learners can use the course to study Supreme Court cases at any time that's convenient.
- Supreme Court justices
- Important Supreme Court cases from the 1700s and 1800s
- 20th-century Supreme Court cases
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- What Classes Will a Computer Studies Major Take?
- How to Help Students Conduct Self-Assessments
- Autism Studies Abroad Help Back Home
- Why Even Smart Students Still Need to Study for an Open-Book Exam
- 20 Web Apps to Help You Learn More and Study Less
- How Do I Get Extra Help for My ADHD Child at School?
- Jobs that Help People in Need
- Top AP Exam Study Guides and Resources
- Online Courses and Classes in Family Studies
Explore our library of over 55,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses