You can prepare to sit for the Pennsylvania Educator Certification Test (PECT) and the Pre-service Academic Performance Assessment (PAPA) with our enjoyable and and engaging practice and study guides. Flexible study options include courses such as Analyzing & Interpreting Texts, Probability and and Writing Strategy.
How It Works
- Choose an area of study: We offer a wide variety of preparatory study guides. PECT study guides cover subject matter tests, while PAPA study guides cover the basic skills requirements for educators.
- Watch enjoyable, easy-to-understand videos: All study guides are mini-videos that offer no-nonsense, straightforward instructions.
- Perform periodic checks:With our practice quizzes and exams, you can monitor your progress regarding the effectiveness of your preparation.
- Help is here: Should you have difficulty in grasping any of the concepts, our instructors are at the ready to answer any of your questions.
Who Our Courses Are For
- Recent college graduates who want to be certified to teach public school in Pennsylvania
- Teachers who wish to expand the areas in which they're certified
- Private school teachers who wish to qualify to teach in public schools
Why Our Courses Work
- Take your time:There's no need to hurry. You can take courses at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- Take us along:You're not limited to accessing our courses from just your home computer. Your subscription means that you can view our videos via your phone or tablet at any location you choose.
- See it once and see it again:You're free to watch a lesson over and over until you're comfortable with your grasp of the subject matter.
- Practice makes perfect:Our practice quizzes can ensure you're getting the gist of each lesson.
Easily Master Any Subject
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account
No results match your current filter set.
Please revise your filter set to expand
Explore our library of over 55,000 lessons
Browse by subject