Use our collection of test-prep courses to study for PPST, Praxis I and Praxis II exams on writing, biology, economics, reading and more. Entertaining video lessons and short quizzes provide you with everything you'll need to put your best foot forward on exam day.
How It Works
- Choose a Praxis course: We offer over twenty Praxis test-prep courses designed to help you gain admission to a teacher education program and meet state licensing requirements.
- Watch entertaining video lessons: Make the most of your study time with illustrated video lessons that make exam concepts easy to recall.
- Assess your understanding of the test material: Each course includes lesson quizzes, chapter quizzes and a practice final exam you can take as many times as you need to develop a solid grasp of the material.
- Get help from our instructors: Our experienced instructors are here to answer any Praxis questions you might come up with.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- Students applying to their school's teacher education program
- Aspiring teachers preparing to meet their state's licensing or certification requirements
- Students who want a test-prep resource they can access online
Why Our Courses Work
- Instruction tailored to test content: Our Praxis test-prep courses address each exam's learning objectives, which means you'll spend your study time examining topics covered on the actual test.
- Flexible learning formats: You can watch our online video lessons whenever your schedule allows or any place you take your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Practice problems and quizzes: Our quizzes and final exams will help to familiarize you with test-question formatting and help chart your progress.
- Access to all courses: Some states require aspiring teachers to pass multiple Praxis exams. With just one subscription, you can take all of the test-prep and college courses we have to offer.