How It Works
- Choose a course: We offer textbook replacement courses as well as instructional materials aligned with Common Core standards for grades 8-12. Use them to hone your students' abilities in the areas of literature, writing, algebra and more.
- Supplement instruction with fun video lessons: Each illustrated video addresses key concepts in around ten minutes, making it easy to fit them into your lesson plans.
- Assign practice quizzes and tests: Lesson and chapter quizzes included with each course can help ensure your students understand the material. There are also practice final exams they can use to review important course concepts.
- Get help from our instructors: Our expert instructors are available to answer any question students might have while working online.
Who Our Courses Are For
- Teachers who want an instructional resource that matches up with Common Core standards
- Teachers looking to replace or supplement textbook materials with an online resource
- Teachers who need extra resources to help students who've fallen behind
Why Our Courses Work
- Flexible learning formats: Whether you assign lessons for homework or complete them in class, our online courses can be accessed as many times as you or your students need, in whatever order you please.
- Expert instruction: Instructors featured in the video lessons are experienced teachers themselves, so you can rest assured that your students are learning from the best.
- Access to teachers' editions: We make it easy to send students links to video lessons and quizzes directly from the website.
Use in my classroom
Easily explain complex topics with short, fun video lessonsCreate an Account