How It Works
- Choose a study guide: You can utilize as many - or as few - of our GED study guides as you'd like. Topics covered by the various guides include reading, writing, algebra, geometry, arithmetic, physical sciences, geography, economics and civics.
- Watch fun and engaging videos: Our study guides are an efficient and effective way to prepare for the GED. We've kept our lessons brief and enhanced them with animations and graphics to bring each subject to life.
- Test yourself with practice quizzes and exams: Each lesson in our study guides is accompanied by a quiz, while chapters culminate in a more comprehensive exam.
- Get help from our expert instructors: Our GED instructors are here to answer your questions.
Who Our Courses Are For
- Students prepping for the GED
- Students looking to study at their own pace
- Students seeking an alternative to on-site prep classes
Why Our Courses Work
- Self-paced learning: Complete our online GED classes at your own pace, whether you watch one lesson a day or a dozen.
- Easy tracking of your progress: Each subscriber has a personal dashboard that tracks progress through our courses and study guides. Use your dashboard to see which skills you've mastered and which skills you still need to improve.
- Access to thousands of online lessons: If a GED is just the beginning of your educational journey, you'll love our subscription option, which gives you access to thousands of lessons in English, math, science and other subjects.
Easily Master Any Subject
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account