Access our extensive library of educational resources to learn about world literature. Whether you want to get study help or prepare for a world literature exam, our collection of instructional videos and practice quizzes can help you meet your goals.
How It Works
- Choose a course: Depending on your educational goals, we have the resources to meet your needs. Select from among hundreds of courses and start learning.
- Watch engaging video lessons: Our lessons are packed with helpful illustrations that make each lesson easy to follow and fun to watch.
- Test yourself with practice quizzes and exams: At the end of each lesson, you'll be able to quiz yourself, and at the end of each course, you'll have the chance to take a final practice exam. These self-assessments let you see what topics you've mastered and which ones you might need to spend a little extra time on.
- Get help from expert instructors: If you ever have a question, you can easily contact one of our experienced instructors for more assistance.
Who Our Courses Are For
- High school or college students seeking to prepare for an exam in world literature
- Students interested in earning college credit in world literature
- Education professionals looking for resources to teach world literature
- Lifelong learners interested in studying world literature
Why Our Courses Work
- World literature courses for every student: Get homework help or take a course to earn college credit. Whatever your goal, our educational resources can help you get there.
- Unlimited access to lessons: Through your affordable monthly subscription, you can access any topics that interest you. After you've completed your studies in world literature, move on to related areas, such as American literature or composition.
- Sign in any time, from anywhere: There are no scheduled log ins, and you can access course content at your convenience. What's more, you can use your computer, tablet or cell phone to participate.
- Instructors who use real-world examples: We have expert instructors who know how to make learning a practical experience. They incorporate relatable scenarios so that you can easily grasp and retain lesson topics.
Easily Master World Literature
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account
8th Grade Language Arts: Lessons & Help
View Lessons (207)
The Kite Runner Study Guide
View Lessons (110)
6th Grade Language Arts: Lessons & Help
View Lessons (171)
7th Grade Language Arts: Lessons & Help
View Lessons (209)
Anne Frank - The Diary of a Young Girl Study Guide
View Lessons (50)
All Quiet on the Western Front Study Guide
View Lessons (50)
Middle School Language Arts: Lessons & Help
View Lessons (195)
Cry, The Beloved Country Study Guide
View Lessons (122)
Life of Pi Study Guide
View Lessons (113)
Stargirl Study Guide
View Lessons (73)
MTLE Middle Level Communication Arts/Literature: Practice & Study Guide
View Lessons (136)
Writing & Composition: Essay Prompts & Resources
View Lessons (120)
No results match your current filter set.
Please revise your filter set to expand
Explore our library of over 35,000 lessons
Browse by subject