Study.com has engaging math courses in pre-algebra, algebra, geometry, statistics, calculus, and more! Our self-paced video lessons can help you study for exams, earn college credit, or boost your math grade. Choose a course below and get started!
How It Works
- Choose a math course: We offer a wide range of math courses, including a review of basic math skills as well as algebra, geometry, trigonometry, calculus and statistics courses.
- Watch entertaining video lessons: Ten-minute video lessons can help you tackle even the toughest math concepts.
- Try your hand at solving practice problems: There are plenty of practice problems to be found in each course's lesson quizzes, chapter quizzes and practice final exam.
- Ask our knowledgeable math instructors for help: Our instructors are here to answer your math questions and help you work through practice problems if you get stuck.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- Adult learners studying for the math portion of the GED
- High school students preparing for exit exams or college admissions tests
- College students who want to earn credit-by-examination
- Parents of homeschooled students who want to supplement instruction
- Instructors looking for resources to teach Common Core math standards
Why Our Courses Work
- Self-paced learning: Move on to the next lesson whenever you're ready. You don't have to worry about getting left behind or growing bored because the pace of instruction isn't suited to your mathematical abilities.
- Practical instruction: Instructors use real-world examples to demonstrate important math concepts, which can help make them easier to understand.
- Practice problems and quizzes: Access practice problems included in the lessons, quizzes and final exams until you feel confident you've mastered key problem-solving steps.
- Hundreds of math resources: View all of our math classes with just one subscription. You can go back and review fundamental math concepts to improve in your current course of study or work ahead in a more advanced subject.