How It Works
- Choose an online science course: We offer physics, environmental science, Earth science, chemistry, health and biology courses to middle and high school students as well as college students and adult learners.
- Watch fun video lessons: Illustrated video lessons make it easier to take on even the trickiest science topics, like stoichiometric calculations and special relativity.
- Take practice quizzes and tests: Use these online resources to assess your understanding of course material and pass science exams with flying colors.
- Study on the go: Use the Study.com Android mobile app to study your Science classes from the comfort of your home or on the go. We also have a Study.com iOS mobile app to study your Science classes.
- Get help from our science instructors: Our experienced teachers are available to answer any science questions that might be bothering you.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- Middle school students who want to earn better grades in science
- High school students taking AP courses or preparing for exit exams or college admissions tests
- College students who want to earn general education course credits
- Adult learners looking for GED study guides or continuing education courses
- Prospective science teachers preparing for subject area licensing exams
Why Our Courses Work
- Learn where you want: Our online science course format allows you to access study materials on your computer, tablet, or mobile device wherever it's convenient for you.
- Study at your own pace: Watch as many lessons at a time as you want and review course content as often as you need.
- Track your progress: See how much of a course you've completed with a personal dashboard that displays the number of quizzes passed and lessons viewed.
- Access all courses: Find resources for other subjects you'd like help with or explore additional science topics. You can access all of our online courses with the same subscription.
Easily Master Science
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account