Study.com has engaging science courses in biology, chemistry, physics, environmental science, and more! Our self-paced video lessons can help you study for exams, earn college credit, or boost your grades. Choose a course and get started!
How It Works
- Choose a science course: We offer physics, environmental science, Earth science, chemistry, health and biology courses to middle and high school students as well as college students and adult learners.
- Watch fun video lessons: Illustrated video lessons make it easier to take on even the trickiest science topics, like stoichiometric calculations and special relativity.
- Take practice quizzes and tests: Use these resources to assess your understanding of course material and pass science exams with flying colors.
- Get help from our science instructors: Our experienced teachers are available to answer any science questions that might be bothering you.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- Middle school students who want to earn better grades in science
- High school students taking AP courses or preparing for exit exams or college admissions tests
- College students who want to earn general education course credits
- Adult learners looking for GED study guides or continuing education courses
- Prospective science teachers preparing for subject area licensing exams
Why Our Courses Work
- Learn where you want: Our online course format allows you to access study materials on your mobile device wherever it's convenient for you.
- Study at your own pace: Watch as many lessons at a time as you want and review course content as often as you need.
- Track your progress: See how much of a course you've completed with a personal dashboard that displays the number of quizzes passed and lessons viewed.
- Access all courses: Find resources for other subjects you'd like help with or explore additional science topics. You can access all of our courses with the same subscription.