Our vast online library of learning resources can help you learn nutrition fundamentals, whether you want to earn college credit, study for a test or just get help on the subject. Watch fun video lessons on nutrition, complete practice quizzes and ask our instructors questions when you need to.
How It Works
- Select a course: We have several learning options, depending on your educational goals. Take a course to earn a certificate on the subject, or learn about nutrition so that you can take a proficiency test to earn college credit.
- View short, engaging video lessons: We have hundreds of easy-to-follow videos on nutrition topics, such as organic and inorganic nutrients, diet planning, eating disorders and digestion. Each lesson averages 10 minutes or less and is packed with graphics designed to help you easily grasp and retain the information presented.
- Test yourself with practice exams and quizzes: Each lesson ends with a quiz, and each course ends with a practice final exam. Assess yourself as often as you'd like until you know you've mastered the content.
- Get help from expert instructors: Our experienced instructors are on-hand to answer any questions you might have.
Who Our Courses Are For
- Students interested in preparing for a nutrition exam
- Students who want to earn college credit in nutrition
- Students interested in self-paced online learning
- Students who want an alternative to textbook learning
Why Our Courses Work
- Learn at your pace: Complete each lesson at your convenience. Watch one video a day or 30. There are no limits to your online learning experience.
- Access courses from anywhere: You can easily log in to our website through your tablet, laptop or phone. Whether at the gym or your local coffee shop, you choose where and how you want to learn.
- Instructors focused on practical teaching: Our instructional team of more than 50 professionals know just what you need to learn best. They offer real-world examples designed to help it all sink in.
- Monitor your progress: Your low monthly subscription provides you with a personal dashboard that tracks your progression through each course.
Easily Master Nutrition
Watch short, fun videos taught by great teachersCreate an Account
Nutrition 101: Science of Nutrition
View Lessons (134)
Certified Nutrition Specialist: Test Prep
View Lessons (198)
UExcel Science of Nutrition: Study Guide & Test Prep
View Lessons (163)
Health & Physical Education Lesson Plans
View Lessons (284)
Introduction to Nutrition: Certificate Program
View Lessons (154)
Nutrition 101 Curriculum Resource & Lesson Plans
View Lessons (157)
TECEP Science of Nutrition: Study Guide & Test Prep
View Lessons (140)
Nutritional Science for Teachers: Professional Development
View Lessons (154)
No results match your current filter set.
Please revise your filter set to expand
Explore our library of over 55,000 lessons
Browse by subject