About This Chapter
About the NYSTCE Test - Summary & Learning Objectives
This series of articles covers information about the New York State Teacher Certification Examinations (NYSTCE). Read the articles at your own pace to learn about registering and preparing for the test. The articles cover the following topics:
- Registration information for the exam
- Test dates for the NYSTCE
- NYSTCE test preparation strategies
- How to interpret the NYSTCE score report
These articles ensure you know essential information about the NYSTCE.
- They're useful: These articles offer strategies to help you effectively prepare for the exam.
- They're accessible: You'll be able to access these articles on your desktop, laptop or smartphone.
- They're relevant: The articles ensure you know essential information before you take the test.
- They're convenient: You can read these articles at any time you like.
1. NYSTCE Test Dates
If you're getting ready to sit for an NYSTCE exam, the availability of testing appointments will depend on the type of test you need to take. Read on for more information about when tests are offered and how to sign up for these exams.
2. NYSTCE Exam Registration Information
Registering for the NYSTCE is a simple process, but there are a few things you will need to know beforehand. This article is a quick and easy way to find out the essential registration info you will need as you prepare to take the exam.
3. NYSTCE Score Report Information
NYSTCE score reports are available to test takers on varying schedules, depending on the exam taken. Read about what NYSTCE score reports include and when you can expect to receive them. You'll also learn where to find test prep resources for these teacher certification exams.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the NYSTCE Music: Practice and Study Guide course
- Elements of Music Notation
- Elements of Melody
- Meter & Rhythm
- Musical Forms
- Understanding Instruments
- Vocal and Instrumental Ensembles
- Opera and Orchestral Music
- Medieval Music
- Music of the Renaissance
- The Baroque Period in Music
- The Classical Period in Music
- The Romantic Period in Music
- Modern Era Music
- Jazz Music
- Musical Theater and Popular Music
- Music of the World