About This Chapter
FTCE Biology: Human Reproductive Systems - Chapter Summary
The video lessons in this chapter include information on animal, including human, reproduction. You'll learn all the topics needed to answer questions on the human reproductive system on the FTCE Biology exam. At the the end of the chapter, you should be prepared to:
- Discuss animal reproduction and development
- Describe the anatomy and function of the male and female reproductive systems
- Explain the ovarian cycle
These brief and engaging videos, taught by professionals, prepare you for test questions on reproduction. The transcripts and highlighted key words and terms may help you in your learning.
Objectives of the FTCE Biology: Human Reproductive Systems Chapter
Florida requires passing the FTCE Biology exam for anyone who wants to be certified to teach the subject. Questions on the material from this chapter are found in the test's section on the structural and functional diversity of animals, which makes up 13% of the total questions on the test.
All FTCE Biology questions are multiple-choice, and the test is administered on computer. You can get realistic practice in taking this type of test through the quizzes at the end of all our lessons.
1. Overview of Animal Reproduction and Development
At this stage in life, you likely know where babies come from. However, did you know that some animals can make clones of themselves and reproduce sexually too? In this lesson, you'll learn more about sexual reproduction and early vertebrate development.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the FTCE Biology Grades 6-12: Practice and Study Guide course
- About the FTCE Biology Grades 6-12 Test
- FTCE Biology: Basic Laboratory Concepts & Measurement
- FTCE Biology: Lab & Field Study Techniques
- FTCE Biology: Research Methods
- FTCE Biology: Science, Technology & Society
- FTCE Biology: Inorganic Compounds
- FTCE Biology: Organic Compounds
- FTCE Biology: Nucleic Acids
- FTCE Biology: Enzymes
- FTCE Biology: Metabolic Biochemistry
- FTCE Biology: Cell Biology
- FTCE Biology: Plant Cells
- FTCE Biology: Cell Communication
- FTCE Biology: Requirements of Biological Systems
- FTCE Biology: Cell Cycle & Division
- FTCE Biology: DNA Replication
- FTCE Biology: The Transcription & Translation Process
- FTCE Biology: Genetic Principles, Processes & Applications
- FTCE Biology: Genetic Mutations
- FTCE Biology: Prokaryotic Organisms & Viruses
- FTCE Biology: Protists, Fungi & Plant Biology
- FTCE Biology: Plant Reproduction & Growth
- FTCE Biology: Evolution & Social Behavior of Animals
- FTCE Biology: Human Body Systems
- FTCE Biology: The Nervous, Immune & Endocrine Systems
- FTCE Biology: Reproduction & Development
- FTCE Biology: Ecological Principles & Processes
- FTCE Biology: The Origin of Life on Earth
- FTCE Biology: Evolution