About This Chapter
Internet Marketing Tactics - Chapter Summary
This chapter will provide your employees with a comprehensive guide for developing and implementing Internet marketing strategies for your business. By the end of the chapter, employees will have an understanding of:
- Strategies and plans for marketing your business via the Internet
- The methods and processes involved in Internet marketing
- Techniques for using software and tools for Internet marketing
- The pros and cons of using the Internet to market your business or product
These self-paced, convenient lessons afford your employees flexibility with their learning. The lessons are available on multiple platforms including computers, tablets, and mobile phones - so employees can learn on the go. Lesson quizzes are available for employees to assess their knowledge of these Internet marketing topics.
How It Helps
- Provides guidance: The lessons will offer specific methods, processes, and tools that employees can integrate into their Internet marketing strategy.
- Builds knowledge: Employees will gain and understanding of the pros and cons of Internet marketing, and be able to use that information to decide when it's best to develop an Internet marketing strategy for your business.
- Enhances productivity: The information in this chapter can be applied directly to your business, which removes ambiguity from designing an Internet marketing strategy.
After completing this chapter, employees will be able to:
- Understand the processes involved in Internet marketing strategies and plans
- Develop and execute their own Internet marketing strategies
- Choose software programs and tools that will best help them implement an Internet marketing campaign
- Know when it's best to use Internet marketing and when it may not be the most useful marketing strategy
1. Internet Marketing: Strategies & Plans
Developing an internet marketing strategy is essential to staying competitive. Here we will discuss setting a budget, creating a website, researching target markets and social media channels, launching campaigns, and maintaining your online presence.
2. Internet Marketing: Methods & Process
When utilizing internet marketing, it is beneficial to help develop a method and process. In this lesson we will discuss how to develop a plan, generate more traffic, and how to maintain internet marketing platforms.
3. Internet Marketing: Software, Tools & Techniques
Internet marketing is an essential part of helping a business stay competitive. In this lesson, we will discuss internet marketing techniques, software, and tools.
4. Pros & Cons of Internet Marketing
Internet marketing allows companies of all sizes to reach a large audience. In this lesson, we will discuss the pros and cons of internet marketing in business.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.