About This Chapter
Nations of the World for Elementary School - Chapter Summary
Get your student up to speed with the nations of the world using this chapter's entertaining lessons for kids. Closely examine Chinese geography, the Mexican Revolution, Greek architecture, the history of Saudi Arabia and so much more! Lessons can be viewed on a computer, smartphone or tablet anytime, day or night. With each lesson is a short quiz designed to test your student's comprehension of the world's nations. Any questions your student has about this subject can be sent to our experts.
Who It's For
Kids who need extra help understanding the nations of the world will benefit from the lessons in this chapter. There's no faster or easier way to learn about the nations of the world.
- Students who have fallen behind in understanding the geography, culture and animals of nations around the world
- Students who have learning disabilities or need a little extra help learning about the nations of the world
- Students who prefer multiple ways of learning humanities (visual or auditory)
- Students who have missed class and need to catch up
- Students who need an efficient and convenient way to learn about the nations of the world
- Students who struggle to understand their humanities teachers
- Students who attend schools without extra humanities resources
How It Works
- Find lessons in the chapter that cover nations of the world topics your student needs to learn or review.
- Press play to watch the video lesson with your student or read through the text lesson.
- Review the lesson or video transcripts, emphasizing the highlighted vocab words to reinforce learning about the nations of the world.
- Test your student's understanding of each lesson with short quizzes.
- Verify your student understands the nations of the world by completing the Nations of the World for Elementary School chapter exam.
1. Saudi Arabia Lesson for Kids: History & Facts
Have you ever thought about what it would be like to live in Saudi Arabia? Come and learn about this country's geography, history and culture, and find out special fun facts.
2. Mexican Revolution Lesson for Kids: Timeline & Outcome
A revolution is a forced change in the way a country is ruled. In the early 20th century, there was a revolution in Mexico. Learn about the events of the Mexican Revolution and how it changed Mexico's government.
3. Chinese Geography: Lesson for Kids
China has some amazing landforms to explore such as mountains, rivers, and deserts. Many of them are some of the largest in the world. In this lesson, you will learn about the main geographical features of China.
4. Chinese Culture: Lesson for Kids
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live in China? Come and learn about important pieces of Chinese culture, including their values, traditions, arts and delicious cuisine.
5. Chinese Animals: Lesson for Kids
There are many different kinds of animals that live in China. Come discover some you may have never seen, find out how they live, and learn some other interesting facts about these animals.
6. Greek Architecture Lesson For Kids: Facts, Influences & Examples
Greek architecture is one of the most iconic forms of architecture in the history of the world. Come and learn what architecture is, some characteristics of Greek architecture and some buildings that Greek architecture has influenced.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Humanities for Kids course
- Music for Elementary School
- Culture for Elementary School
- Being Responsible for Elementary School
- Spanish for Elementary School
- Musicians for Elementary School
- Artists for Elementary School
- Sports for Kids
- Psychology Basics for Elementary School
- Humanities Basics for Elementary School
- Native American Tribes for Elementary School