About This Chapter
SAT Flashcards - Summary
Boost your SAT reading, writing and math knowledge with these convenient online flashcards. These mobile-friendly study resources can help you memorize important SAT terms while you prepare for the exam. These flashcard sets cover some of the following SAT topics:
- Statistics, probability and data
- Functions and exponents
- Geometry and measurement
- Inequalities, expressions and equations
- Operations and numbers
- Rates and ratios, including trigonometric ratios
- Measurement conversion and unit rates
- Text and argument interpretation and analysis
- Literary terms
- Reading passages
- Speeches and documents
- Essays and arguments
- Sentence structure and clarity
- Word usage and grammar
- Expression and word choice
How They Work
These useful flashcards can help you memorize the terms and concepts you'll encounter on the SAT.
- Open a flashcard set for the SAT topic you're studying.
- Identify the image or word on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
SAT Math: Exponents & Functions Flashcards
While you don't need one to have the other, exponents and functions have many underlying concepts that link the two together. This set goes beyond defining the key terms associated to the topics and dives into the mathematical rules and applications that you need to fully master both.
SAT Math: Numbers & Operations Flashcards
This flashcard set will help you remember key terms used with numbers and operations. In this set you will review definitions of important concepts and phrases.
SAT Math: Ratios & Rates Flashcards
This flashcard set reviews ratios and rates from the SAT Math preparation course. These cards will help you remember key terms related to ratios and rates, as well as offer practice problems.
SAT Math: Trigonometric Ratios Flashcards
This set of flashcards will help you learn trigonometric ratios and the Pythagorean Theorem. You will drill definitions, learn why trigonometric ratios and the Pythagorean Theorem are useful, and practice a few problems to cement your understanding.
SAT Math: Unit Rate & Measurement Conversion Flashcards
This flashcard set covers definitions and practice problems dealing with rates, unit measurements, and unit conversion. Practice problems and vocabulary are used to help prepare you for applying your newly learned skills.
SAT Reading: Interpreting & Analyzing Text Flashcards
Are you preparing for the reading portion of the SAT test? Use these flashcards to review concepts related to the interpretation and analysis of texts.
SAT Reading: Literary Terms Flashcards
Are you preparing for the SAT or just looking to brush up on your knowledge of literary devices? This set of flashcards will provide a comprehensive review of the most important terminology related to the literary devices that authors use.
SAT Reading: Reading Passages Flashcards
SAT testing includes reading and understanding several subjects. These flashcards will help you know what types of materials you will be reading about and how to understand the main ideas of the passages.
SAT Reading: US Documents & Speeches Flashcards
This flashcard set will cover several important and historical documents and speeches that affected the United States. These writings and addresses pertain to human civil liberties, justice, and freedom in American history.
SAT Writing: Essay Writing Flashcards
Do you need quick information about writing essays for the SAT? This set of flashcards will show you everything you need to know about essay writing for the SAT, from getting started to finishing your essay and everything in between.
SAT Writing: Writing an Argument Flashcards
During SAT preparation, it is helpful to have the ability to outline and write an argument. These flashcards will define terms that are necessary to the writing process.
SAT Writing: Parts of an Essay Flashcards
If you're studying for the SAT, or just want to be a great writer, start with this flashcard set! Learn about the parts of an essay and what makes a strong paragraph.
SAT Writing: Sentence Clarity & Structure Flashcards
Writing clearly begins with a single sentence, one that must be both grammatically correct and precisely polished. These flashcards will guide you through the process of producing that sentence.
SAT Writing: Grammar & Usage Flashcards
This flashcard set will help you prepare for the SAT by reviewing elements of basic English grammar. Practice examples are offered on a number of grammatical topics.
SAT Writing: Text & Argument Analysis Flashcards
Convincing the reader that an argument is true requires many components to prove the claim. This flashcard set will show you how to structure your presentation.
SAT Writing: Word Choice & Expression Flashcards
This flashcard set can help you study for the writing portion of the SAT. Important issues of word choice and vocabulary are addressed, as well as steps to avoid or identify errors in writing.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the SAT Prep: Practice & Study Guide course
- SAT: About the Test
- SAT Writing: About the Writing Section
- SAT Writing: Text & Argument Analysis
- SAT Writing: Word Choice & Expression
- SAT Writing: Standard English Grammar
- SAT Writing: Writing & Language Test Practice
- SAT Writing: The Essay Portion
- SAT Writing: Planning and Writing Your Essay
- SAT Writing: Parts of an Essay
- SAT Writing: Sentence Clarity and Structure
- SAT Writing: Essay Writing Skills
- SAT Writing: How to Write An Argument
- SAT Writing: Supporting Your Writing
- SAT Writing: Revising Your Writing
- SAT Reading: About the Reading Section
- SAT Reading: Reading Passages
- SAT Reading: Understanding Reading Passages
- SAT Reading: Interpreting & Analyzing Text
- SAT Reading: Literary Terms
- SAT Reading: US Documents & Speeches
- SAT Math: About the Math Section
- SAT Math: Numbers and Operations
- SAT Math: Exponents
- SAT Math: Equations and Expressions
- SAT Math: Rational Equations and Expressions
- SAT Math: Inequalities
- SAT Math: Functions
- SAT Math: Quadratic Equations
- SAT Math: Ratios, Rates & Proportional Relationships
- SAT Math: Unit Rate & Measurement Conversions
- SAT Math: Geometry and Measurement
- SAT Math: Triangles & Trigonometric Ratios
- SAT Math: Data Analysis, Statistics and Probability
- SAT Vocabulary Practice