About This Chapter
Spanish Alphabet & Numbers Lesson Plans - Chapter Summary
If you're a Spanish teacher who needs to plan Spanish alphabet and numbers lessons, take a look at these lesson planning resources and supplemental teaching tools. You'll find easy-to-use lesson plan outlines for Spanish numbers and the Spanish alphabet, as well as engaging alphabet activities that you can use in the classroom.
This chapter also includes supplemental lessons that can help your students review the alphabet and count from 0-1,000 in Spanish. For your convenience, we've made these resources available at any time and accessible on any Internet-connected device.
How It Helps
- Lesson planning : Helps you quickly plan engaging lessons on the Spanish alphabet and Spanish numbers.
- Class engagement: Includes fun Spanish class activities for a variety of grade levels.
- Additional resources: Offers supplemental lessons to help students count in Spanish and pronounce the Spanish alphabet correctly.
How It Works
This helpful resource offers teachers lesson plan resources with relevant tools to make planning Spanish alphabet and numbers lessons easy.
- Use lesson plan outlines for specific Spanish alphabet and numbers topics you want to cover in class.
- Formulate your Spanish class outline using the suggested classroom tools offered in the lesson plans.
- Share the related the Spanish alphabet and numbers lessons with students in class to make learning fun and engaging.
- Use related lesson quizzes to ensure your students understand the most important the Spanish alphabet and numbers concepts from the lessons.
- Engage your students with relevant the Spanish alphabet and numbers activities, discussion questions or other materials found in the lesson plan outline.
1. Spanish Alphabet Lesson Plan
Introduce students to the Spanish alphabet with this engaging video-based lesson plan. Students learn vowels and consonants and practice with guidance in fun ways.
2. The Full Spanish Alphabet: Pronunciation & Audio
This lesson introduces students to Spanish pronunciation and the entire Spanish alphabet. Vowels and consonants, including those unique to Spanish, are discussed.
3. Spanish Alphabet Activities for Middle & High School
When students begin to learn a new language, mastering the alphabet is of the utmost importance. This lesson provides activities to help your students learn the Spanish alphabet.
4. Spanish Alphabet Activities for Kindergarten
Easy to set up and follow activities will help you implement your Spanish alphabet lessons for your Kindergarten students. Students will enjoy playing 'Loteria', using letter jars, going on a scavenger hunt, or using a picture alphabet.
5. Spanish Numbers Lesson Plan
Use this lesson plan to help you teach your students how to count in Spanish. Three video lessons go through counting numbers zero through 1,000, helping students to see and hear the numbers and their expressions. Follow up each step with a reinforcement activity and quiz student understanding.
6. Spanish Numbers to 101-199
The counting continues! In this lesson we will focus on the numbers 101-200 in Spanish. Make sure you have a good understanding of the numbers 1-100, because we will use them as a base for forming numbers 101-200.
7. Counting to 100 in Spanish
Numbers are an important part of any language. They allow you to discuss prices, scores, temperatures, etc. In this lesson you will learn how to count from 0-100 in Spanish.
8. Spanish Numbers to 1,000: Learning Hundreds in Spanish
In this lesson we will learn the numbers 201-1000 in Spanish, focusing on learning the hundreds. We will also look at gender agreement when numbers are used as adjectives.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.