Best Online Accounting Schools: List of Top Colleges
A limited number of colleges and universities offer programs in accounting online, most often at the bachelor's level. Discover the rankings and program details for the best online accounting schools.
Two of the best online accounting programs can be found at East Carolina University and the University of Maryland - University College (UMUC). Both schools offer a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree program in accounting. Read on for additional details.
Top Online Accounting Schools
1. East Carolina University in Greenville, NC
East Carolina University, included on U.S. News & World Report's 2010 best colleges list in the category of National Universities, offers an online degree completion program leading to a B.S. in Business Administration in Accounting. The program supplies its students with an education in governmental accounting, managerial accounting and internal auditing. One way that East Carolina University supports its accounting program is through its student chapter of Beta Alpha Psi, an honor society that accounting students are invited to join depending upon their academic success.
2. University of Maryland - University College in Adelphi, MD
Students enrolled at the University of Maryland - University College (UMUC) can earn a B.S. in Accounting through distance learning. The degree program requires completion of at least 120 credits. It provides students instruction in internal and external auditing, financial analysis and budgeting.
List of Good Online Accounting Schools
|University of Northwestern Ohio||Associate's degree program in accounting offered; three bachelor's degree programs offered: forensic accounting, general accounting and CPA-track accounting||Lima, OH|
|Linfield College||Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) and B.S. programs in accounting available; certificate program for accounting also offered||McMinnville, OR|
Related to Best Online Accounting Schools: List of Top Colleges
- Recently Updated
Read about accounting studies at the associate degree level. Find out what degrees can be earned, what is needed for enrollment...
Research associate's degrees in accounting. Get information on requirements, courses and possible career choices to make an...
Online accounting and finance courses cover a variety of business management topics as part of degree programs in areas such as...
Research online associate's degree programs in accounting. Get information about coursework, career outlook and salary...
- Learn Payroll Accounting for Free Online
- Certification Info for Accounting Technician Jobs
- Healthcare Accounting Job Descriptions and Education Requirements
- Computer Forensics Analyst: Job Description, Duties and Requirements
- Licensed Psychiatric Technician: Licensure and Credential Information
- Job Description of a Cleaning Contractor
- AS in Computer Programming: Degree Overview
- Certified Accounting Technician: Salary, Requirements and Duties
- Government Accounting Jobs: Options and Requirements
- Types of Office Careers: Overview Duties, Requirements and Salaries
- Career and Salary Info for a Masters in Public Policy Degree
- Neonatal Nurse: Educational Requirements for a Neonatal Nursing Career