How Long Does a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management Take?
Many schools offer both Bachelor of Business Administration programs with management concentrations and Bachelor of Science in Business Management degree programs. Find out how much time it takes to finish programs like this.
Business Management Bachelor's Degree Programs Overview
Commonly, a bachelor's degree in business management is earned in about four years of full-time study. However, as more schools offer degrees online through distance learning programs, earning a bachelor's degree can take as little as two and a half years. Some schools offer online programs that take just 15-30 months to complete.
Business management programs teach students about advanced business and management skills, corporate finance, and marketing and business administration principles. Core coursework in business management degrees programs are similar, but the length of time required to earn the degree varies.
Bachelor's degree programs in business management that are offered on-campus generally take four years to complete. Programs include general education studies, such as English, math, science, history, and humanities, in addition to business management courses. These programs can vary in length from 33 semester hours to 180 total credits. A few schools offer programs or accelerated tracks that can be completed in just three years.
Although not always, online programs generally take less time to complete than on-campus programs. Programs can range from 120-180 credits. Some schools' online programs have a fixed schedule, while others allow students to go at their own pace. Program length will be determined by this factor, as well as by any previously earned college credits that may be applied.
Degree Completion Programs
Some schools offer degree completion programs that can take significantly less time to complete than full degree programs. The amount of time by which the degree completion program will shorten the bachelor's degree program depends on how many credits have already been earned. For those with an associate's degree or the equivalent, the program can be completed in 15 months.
Related to How Long Does a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management Take?
- Recently Updated
A business management minor is comprised of core business subjects. These courses are designed to give future managers a broad...
A major in business management prepares students to manage and oversee business activities such as account management, tax...
See our list of the top free online business management courses. Learn about what classes are available, what topics they cover...
A global business manager is often the force behind a multinational organization, as they are able to promote business across...
- Business Management Certifications and Certificate Programs
- Online Schooling Options for Business Management
- Business Management Degree Program Overviews
- Resource Specialist: Career Types and Education Requirements
- Connecting People With Knowledge: Study.com Speaks With an Academic Librarian
- Logistics Consultant Salary, Requirements and Career Information
- Win $1000 with the Study.com Teacher Grant Program
- Online Business Management Certificate Programs
- Online Business Management Course and Class Overviews
- Ohio University Couple Wins Study.com's Win Free Textbooks for a Year Giveaway
- Careers in Endocrinology: Job Options and Degree Requirements
- Open Education Around the World: Study.com Speaks with the Middle East Technical University