Online Accounts Receivable Course and Class Information
Accounts receivable courses are geared toward students and working professionals looking to further their education and skills. Online courses are available through technical institutes, business solutions companies, community colleges and vocational schools.
Accounts receivable clerks keep records and are responsible for the billing and collection of monies owed to organizations. Courses in this field are offered as part of broader undergraduate degree programs, such as accounting or finance. Standalone accounts receivable courses are also available that result in various certificates upon completion. Online individual courses are more readily available than courses in a broader degree program.
List of Online Accounts Receivable Courses
Below are some of the various types of online accounts receivable courses that students can take online.
This course familiarizes students with the basics of many bookkeeping principles and terms, including assets and liabilities, debts, credits and balance sheets. Students also learn how to implement commonly used bookkeeping equations to accurately review and analyze operating statements and balance sheets.
Principles of Accounting Course
Students learn the accounting cycle as part of the larger workings of a business or organization. Preparation of financial reports, adjustments and closing of accounts are an example of topics typically covered in accounting courses.
Accounts Receivable Course
This type of course teaches students how to handle invoices and billing, customer service and collections. Accounts receivable clerks handle all transactions having to do with outstanding accounts due to the company.
Credit Evaluation Course
Students in this course learn about credit analysis procedures, credit approvals and extension or decline of credit. Legal and ethical issues relating to credit are also commonly discussed.
Related to Online Accounts Receivable Course and Class Information
- Recently Updated
Learn about the education and preparation needed to become an accounts receivable clerk. Get a quick view of the requirements...
Accounts receivable specialists require little formal education. Learn about the training, job duties and certification...
Learn how to become an accounts payable specialist. Research the education requirements, training and experience you need to...
Learn about the education and preparation needed to become a stenographer. Get a quick view of the requirements as well as...
- Salary and Career Info for a Courtroom Stenographer
- Landscaping Account Manager: Job Description and Requirements
- Auditor: Educational Requirements for a Career in Auditing
- Business Ethics Consultant: Job Description and Requirements
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Office E-ministration
- Master of Management: Information Systems Security Degree Overview
- Bachelor of Paralegal Studies: Degree Overview
- Dental Office Administration Careers: Salary, Job Description & Requirements
- Salary and Career Info for a Computer Accounting Specialist
- Masters Degree in Logistics: Program Overviews
- Top School in Pittsburgh for an International Business Degree
- Irish Studies Undergraduate Degree Program Information