Top Ranked Business School - Atlanta, GA
Students interested in studying business in Atlanta have several schools to choose from. Read about the top school's degree programs, ranking and tuition info to help you decide on a school for you.
School and Ranking Information
Most of the schools within a 10-mile radius of Atlanta offering programs in business are 4-year institutions, including both for-profit and non-profit types. Based on rankings, school type and program offerings, the following school is considered one of the top schools in the area for studying business:
- Winner: Emory University is a non-profit institution in Atlanta with multiple nationally ranked programs in the field. This school has undergraduate and graduate programs in business administration.
School Info Chart
|Rankings||Tied at #21 for National Universities (2015)*|
|School Type||4-year, private not-for-profit|
|Undergraduate Tuition & Fees (2013-2014)||$44,008**|
|Business Administration Degrees Offered||Bachelor's, Master's|
|Business Administration Degrees Awarded (all levels) in 2013||503**|
|Most Popular Business Administration Degree Level in 2013||Bachelor's (301 awarded)**|
|Undergraduate Graduation Rate (in 150% of normal degree time) for 2007 Entering Class||90%**|
|Noteworthy||The business school has several different student groups, including the Goizueta Consulting Club and Goizueta Investors***; Emory's undergraduate business program has been ranked nationally as tied at #15 (2014)*|
Sources: *U.S. News & World Report, **NCES College Navigator, ***Emory University website
- The bachelor's program in the field has greater than a 90% employment rate within 3 months, going to nearly 100% in a 6-month period
- The range of median earnings for bachelor's program graduates is from $40,000 to $70,000, with more graduates toward the ceiling
- The business school's graduate program in business administration has the top worldwide ranking for students securing employment
Emory University had close to 15,000 students enrolled as of fall 2014, with a bit under 8,000 students being undergraduates. Emory has a total of 9 different schools and colleges, with most being at the graduate level. This university has a student-to-faculty ratio of 8 to 1. The Goizueta Business School offers a Bachelor of Business Administration and has multiple MBA offerings.
The bachelor's program core includes marketing, accounting and business communication. Students pursuing the BBA have available to them numerous focus areas, such as information systems, finance, an environmental area and management of film and the arts.
The full-time MBA program has program length options of either 1 or 2 years. The full-time MBA's requirements examine systems management, financial analysis and communications, and concentrations include healthcare, organization and information systems. The evening MBA offering has classes 3 different evenings out of the week and allows for 8 electives from a selection of nearly 100. This program can be completed in less than 3 years. The executive MBA program is designed for individuals with managerial or executive work experience and can be completed either as a modular or weekend option for local students. Electives can include negotiations, finance topics and real estate finance.
Related to Top Ranked Business School - Atlanta, GA
- Recently Updated
Feeling entrepreneurial? You don't have to be an MBA student to start a business in college. Read on for some tips and tricks...
Several national and worldwide organizations have been created to help businesses succeed, and they make a wealth of free or...
LLCs are a special type of business structure that offer many advantages to the entrepreneur.
The business major family - accounting, marketing, finance and management - is typically thought of as the most practical of...
- Business Law Majors: Career Options and Requirements
- Business Consultant: Job Description and Career Requirements
- Business Lecturer: Job Description, Duties and Requirements
- Quality Assurance Inspector: Job Description and Education Requirements
- AOS in Computer Information Systems: Degree Overview
- Public Policy Management Jobs: Options and Requirements
- Library Media Specialist Degree Program and Licensure Information
Perfect School Search
- A - D
- D - N
- O - V
- Nearby States