Steps to Assigning Lessons
- Make sure you are signed up for a Teacher Edition and logged in to your account.
- When viewing an individual lesson, select the Teacher tab.
- By selecting the Teacher tab, you are able to assign the lesson to students by entering email addresses. Separate the individual email addresses with commas to ensure that each of your students receives a lesson link.
TIP: We recommend keeping a separate Word document with this list so that you do not need to re-enter the email addresses every time you want to assign a lesson.
- In the subject box and message box, you may personalize your message to the students.
- Press the Send Assignment button to email your students the unique link that allows them to watch the lesson and take the quiz.
- After students read/watch the assignments and take the quizzes, their quiz scores will automatically be emailed to you for review.
Important Facts About Assigning Lessons
- The default message includes a 'This link will expire on…' date. Students have access to the video and its quiz for up to 30 days.
- Teachers may assign the video to their own email address to receive a unique link that can be posted on a teacher website. Remember, the link will only be active for 30 days before it would need to be updated.
- Users are unable to download video lessons or find them on outside sources like YouTube. Our content is available for our valued customers only.
- Currently, there is not a feature that allows direct import of student scores into a grading system. All student scores will be emailed individually to the teacher. The student email address will appear in the subject of the message.