- We have an extensive catalog of courses designed by expert instructors to align closely with credit-granting exams (CLEP, DSST, AP, and UExcel/Excelsior), AP courses, Common Core, and even popular textbooks. You can search our Catalog here.
- You can also search for the exact topics you want using the Search bar at the top of the page. It will look for your keyword in course and lesson titles as well as course descriptions.
- Since requirements and standards differ from state to state, we recommend checking with your state to make sure that you still meet all criteria when replacing your curriculum with our courses.
- Note: We are adding new courses and video lessons every day, so you'll also want to check to see whether our course is 100% complete, orEligible for Certificate. If the course is not complete, we recommend using other resources to supplement our videos.
Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
Once you have picked a course, you can start assigning lessons to students using the Assign Lesson feature. This action will allow students to access both the video and text versions of the lesson as well as take the accompanying quiz. Here are more explicit instructions on assigning lessons:
- By selecting the Teacher button, you can assign the lesson to students by entering email addresses. Separate the individual email addresses with commas to ensure that each of your students receives a lesson link.
- Tip: We recommend keeping a separate Word document with this list so that you do not need to re-enter the email addresses every time you want to assign a lesson.
- In the subject box and message box, you may personalize your message to the students.
- Press the Send Assignment button to email your students the unique link that allow them to watch the lesson and take the quiz.
- After students read/watch the assignments and take the quizzes, their quiz scores will automatically be emailed to you for review.
If you are interested in using our materials on a larger scale, you should also consider our institution plans. These plans would allow all students in a classroom full access to an entire course, including video lessons, transcripts, assessments, and instructor support. Group plans are designed for teachers and administrators who want to fully integrate Study.com videos and courses into their school's curriculum.
Pricing for these plans will depend on the number of teachers and students that you wish to have full access to our website. For more information, please contact customer support with specific details about your institution and needs.