Ashford University's Qualities
Tuition & Aid
Recognition for Previous Work: Credits from previous college experience may be able to transfer and provide students with a head start on earning their bachelor's degree.
Engaging Curricula: Students can pursue an education that covers the full spectrum of knowledge.
Modern Digital Tools: The Ashford Mobile App allows students to stay connected and a variety of digital materials are used with many courses.
Vibrant Learning Communities: Ashford University has a diverse student body and an environment where students, faculty, and alumni interact and support each other.
Cherished Tradition: Ashford students from all around the country come together for graduation commencement ceremonies in Clinton, Iowa.
Successful completion of an online degree program from Ashford by itself does not lead to immediate licensure in any field. Certain professions require that you pass a licensing exam in your state, take additional coursework, or obtain experience. Requirements vary by state, so students are encouraged to research the requirements for the state in which they plan to become licensed.
If you want to become a classroom teacher, contact your state's education authorities prior to enrolling at Ashford to determine what state-specific requirements you must complete before obtaining your teacher's license.
Ashford University's Mission:
To provide accessible, affordable, innovative, high-quality learning opportunities and degree programs that meet the diverse needs of individuals pursuing integrity in their lives, professions, and communities.
Ashford makes it possible for you to earn your degree even if it feels out of reach. Ashford believed in me when I didn't believe in myself, and for that I am incredibly thankful.
— Michelle Kramer, Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, 2010
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still have questions?
Complete and get your answers and advice.
About Ashford university
At Ashford University you can earn the degree you've always wanted with innovative online instruction and a supportive faculty and student environment. Choose from a variety of modern and relevant degrees and take advantage of modern digital tools to enhance your learning. You can stay in close contact with your instructors and classmates with the Ashford Mobile App and social media tools. Take advantage of this blend of cherished tradition and modern vision and begin your journey today.
Online students may enroll in programs offered through the four different online colleges, including the new Forbes™ School of Business at Ashford University. The curriculum covers the technical knowledge and critical thinking skills needed to communicate ideas in a collaborative environment. Students also have access to a variety of Forbes' resources, including speaker series and webinars featuring Forbes business experts.
Students interested in an undergraduate and graduate education can save time and money by enrolling in Ashford University's Smart Track program. This option let's students who want to pursue a bachelor's degree and master's degree to earn up to nine graduate level credits that can be applied to both degrees.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Programs offered by Ashford and listed below may not be related to the topic covered by the above article.
What It's Like to Go to School Online
For several years, I dreamed of the day I would walk across the stage and earn a graduate degree, not only for personal reasons, but also so others could take notice that age has no limitations if you persevere and remain focused.
— Rosie Holden, Master of Arts in Organizational Management, 2010
Ashford University is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wascsenior.org.
Find Your Program:
- BA in Accounting
- BA in Applied Behavioral Science
- BA in Applied Linguistics
- BA in Business Administration
- BA in Business Economics
- BA in Business Information Systems
- BA in Business Leadership
- BA in Child Development
- BA in Cognitive Studies
- BA in Communication Studies
- BA in Complementary and Alternative Health
- BA in Consumer and Family Financial Services
- BA in Cultural Anthropology
- BA in Early Childhood Education
- BA in Early Childhood Education - Infant and Toddler Care
- BA in Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA in Early Childhood Education Administration - Infant and Toddler Care
- BA in Education Studies
- BA in Education and Public Policy
- BA in English
- BA in English Language Learner Studies
- BA in Entrepreneurship
- BA in Environmental Studies
- BA in Finance
- BA in Gerontology
- BA in Health Care Administration
- BA in Health Care Administration - Long-Term Care Management
- BA in Health Education
- BA in Health and Human Services
- BA in Health and Human Services - Long-Term Care Management
- BA in Health and Wellness
- BA in History
- BA in Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- BA in Human Resources Management
- BA in Instructional Design
- BA in International Business
- BA in Journalism and Mass Communication
- BA in Law Enforcement Administration
- BA in Liberal Arts
- BA in Library Science and Media
- BA in Military Studies
- BA in Operations Management and Analysis
- BA in Organizational Management
- BA in Political Science and Government
- BA in Project Management
- BA in Psychology
- BA in Public Administration
- BA in Public Relations and Marketing
- BA in Public Relations and Marketing - Information Systems
- BA in Public Relations and Marketing - International Management
- BA in Public Relations and Marketing - Project Management
- BA in Real Estate Studies
- BA in Service Management
- BA in Service Management - Hospitality Enterprise
- BA in Service Management - Mass-Market Retail Enterprise Management
- BA in Service Management - Non-Profit Enterprise
- BA in Service Management - Restaurant Enterprise Management
- BA in Social Science
- BA in Social and Criminal Justice
- BA in Social and Criminal Justice - Corrections Management
- BA in Social and Criminal Justice - Forensics
- BA in Social and Criminal Justice - Homeland Security
- BA in Social and Criminal Justice - Political Science and Government
- BA in Social and Criminal Justice - Security Management
- BA in Sociology
- BA in Sports and Recreation Management
- BA in Sports and Recreation Management - Entrepreneurship
- BA in Sports and Recreation Management - Finance
- BA in Sports and Recreation Management - Information Systems
- BA in Sports and Recreation Management - Marketing
- BA in Sports and Recreation Management - Project Management
- BA in Supply Chain Management
- BA in eMarketing
- MA in Education - School Leadership in the 21st Century
- MA in Teaching & Learning with Technology - Online Educator
- MS-Criminal Justice
- MA in Education
- MA in Education - Child Development
- MA in Education - Curriculum and Instruction
- MA in Education - Early Childhood Education
- MA in Education - English Language Learner
- MA in Education - Family and Community Services
- MA in Education - Higher Education
- MA in Education - Reading Literacy
- MA in Education - Special Education (non-licensure)
- MA in Health Care Administration
- MA in Organizational Management
- MA in Organizational Management - Global Management
- MA in Organizational Management - Human Resources Management
- MA in Organizational Management - Organizational Leadership
- MA in Organizational Management - Project Management
- MA in Organizational Management - Public Administration
- MA in Organizational Management - Supply Chain Management
- MA in Teaching and Learning with Technology
- MBA in Business Economics
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
- MBA in Environmental Management
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Global Management
- MBA in Human Resources Management
- MBA in Information Systems
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Organizational Leadership
- MBA in Project Management
- MBA in Public Administration
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- Master of Public Administration