Ashford University's Qualities
Recognition for Previous Work: Students may be able to transfer up to 90 approved credits from previous college experience to provide a head start on earning a bachelor's degree.
Relevance: Students can pursue an education that covers the full spectrum of knowledge in some of today's in-demand fields.
Technology: The Ashford Mobile App, coursework content in the cloud and the Student Portal allow students to access course materials and stay connected with classmates while on the go.
Community: Ashford University has a diverse student body and an environment where students, faculty, and alumni interact and support each other.
Prestige: Qualified, high-achieving undergraduate students have the opportunity to enhance their degree programs with advanced curriculum available through Ashford's Honor College. Honors graduates can also receive special recognition for their accomplishments.
Support: Ashford students are supported by a whole team of academic professionals, including advisors, faculty members, mentors, writing consultants, librarians, career services specialists, and more.
Ashford University's Mission
The mission of Ashford University is to provide high-quality, accessible, affordable, innovative, educational programs that meet the diverse needs of individuals pursuing advancement in their lives, professions, and communities.
'There are plenty of resources available for help, and I wanted something online that was flexible. Ashford seemed to fit those requirements, and I decided to make a call.'
Chris Klasen - BA in Business Administration, 2015
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
About Ashford University
At Ashford University, you can earn the degree you've always wanted with innovative online instruction and a supportive faculty and student environment. Online students may enroll in programs offered through Ashford's four different online colleges, including the Forbes School of Business & Technology™. Choose from a variety of modern and relevant degrees and take advantage of modern digital tools to enhance your learning. You can stay in close contact with your instructors and classmates with the Ashford Mobile App and social media tools. Take advantage of this blend of cherished tradition and modern vision and begin your journey today.
Students interested in both an undergraduate and graduate education can save time and money by enrolling in Ashford University's Smart Track program. This option allows eligible students to earn up to nine graduate level credits that can be applied to both degrees at Ashford University. High-achieving students may also qualify to be part of Ashford University's Honors College for undergraduate students.
'My next goal is to begin working on my graduate degree. The sky's the limit! I know in my heart I must do everything within my power to continue to build upon the foundation that's been established by the great faculty and staff at Ashford University.'
Vanessa Valente Perryman - Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management, 2015
Ashford University is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, www.wascsenior.org.
- Must be 22 years of age or older
- Programs offered by Ashford and listed below may not be related to the topic covered by the above article.
Forbes School of Business and Technology™
Prospective business students may enroll in programs offered through the Forbes School of Business & Technology at Ashford University. The curriculum combines high-quality Forbes content on fundamental business topics and industry trends with the flexibility of online learning.
Online students also have access to a variety of Forbes resources, including the distinguished speaker series featuring Forbes business experts, a renowned board of advisors, and an online library featuring content from Forbes magazine. Qualified students may also apply for the Entrepreneurship and Senior Project Scholarships.
'This collaboration is a natural extension of what Forbes has been doing for nearly 100 years: providing people with information and insights to enable them to develop their own talent and become true entrepreneurs.'
Find Your Program:
- BA/Health and Human Services - Health Care Informatics Systems
- BS/Health Information Management
- BA in Accounting
- BA in Applied Behavioral Science
- BA in Applied Linguistics
- BA in Business Administration
- BA in Business Economics
- BA in Business Information Systems
- BA in Business Leadership
- BA in Child Development
- BA in Cognitive Studies
- BA in Communication Studies
- BA in Complementary and Alternative Health
- BA in Consumer and Family Financial Services
- BA in Cultural Anthropology
- BA in Early Childhood Education
- BA/Early Childhood Education - Infant and Toddler Care
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA in Early Childhood Education Administration - Infant and Toddler Care
- BA in Education Studies
- BA in English
- BA in English Language Learner Studies
- BA in Entrepreneurship
- BA in Environmental Studies
- BA in Finance
- BA in Gerontology
- BA in Health Education
- BA in Health and Human Services
- BA in Health and Human Services - Long-Term Care Management
- BA in Health and Wellness
- BA in History
- BA in Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- BA in Human Resources Management
- BA in Instructional Design
- BA in International Business
- BA in Journalism and Mass Communication
- BA in Law Enforcement Administration
- BA in Liberal Arts
- BA in Library Science and Media
- BA in Military Studies
- BA in Operations Management and Analysis
- BA in Organizational Management
- BA in Political Science and Government
- BA in Project Management
- BA in Psychology
- BA in Public Administration
- BA in Public Relations and Marketing
- BA in Public Relations and Marketing - Information Systems
- BA in Public Relations and Marketing - International Management
- BA in Public Relations and Marketing - Project Management
- BA in Real Estate Studies
- BA in Service Management
- BA in Service Management - Hospitality Enterprise
- BA in Service Management - Mass-Market Retail Enterprise Management
- BA in Service Management - Non-Profit Enterprise
- BA in Service Management - Restaurant Enterprise Management
- BA in Social Science
- BA in Social and Criminal Justice
- BA in Sociology
- BA in Sports and Recreation Management
- BA in Sports and Recreation Management - Entrepreneurship
- BA in Sports and Recreation Management - Finance
- BA in Sports and Recreation Management - Information Systems
- BA in Sports and Recreation Management - Marketing
- BA in Sports and Recreation Management - Project Management
- BA in Supply Chain Management
- BA in eMarketing
- AA Early Childhood Education
- AA Military Studies
- MA Special Education
- MA/Accountancy - Accounting
- MA/Education - Exceptional Systems for Revolutionizing Education
- MA/Organizational Management - Media Management
- MBA - Media Management
- MS-Criminal Justice
- MS/Criminal Justice - Cybercrime and Technology
- MS/Criminal Justice - Forensic Science
- MS/Criminal Justice - Homeland Security
- MS/Criminal Justice - Law Enforcement and Corrections Administration
- Master of Arts in Education: School Leadership in the 21st Century
- Master of Arts in Teaching & Learning with Technology: Online Educator
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Arts in Education: Child Development
- Master of Arts in Education: Curriculum & Instruction
- Master of Arts in Education: Early Childhood Education
- Master of Arts in Education: English Language Learners
- Master of Arts in Education: Family & Community Services
- Master of Arts in Education: Higher Education
- MA in Education - Reading Literacy
- Master of Arts in Education: Special Education
- Master of Arts in Health Care Administration
- Master of Arts in Organizational Management
- Master of Arts in Organizational Management: Global Management
- Master of Arts in Organizational Management: Human Resources Management
- Master of Arts in Organizational Management: Organizational Leadership
- Master in Arts in Organizational Management: Project Management
- Master in Arts in Organizational Management: Public Administration
- Master of Arts in Organizational Management: Supply Chain Management
- Master in Arts in Teaching & Learning with Technology
- MBA in Business Economics
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
- MBA in Environmental Management
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Global Management
- MBA in Human Resources Management
- MBA in Information Systems
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Organizational Leadership
- MBA in Project Management
- MBA in Public Administration
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- Master of Public Administration
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!