Discover Herzing University
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Assistance
- Career Services
While expanding its campuses, Herzing also diversified its educational programs to include the fields of business, health care, technology, design, and public safety. It also raised the level of credentials from diplomas to Bachelor of Science degrees and Associate of Science degrees at all U.S. campuses and master's degrees at the Online campus.
The managers and executives of Herzing have been leaders in their respective industries, and Herzing University has been nationally recognized for its community service.
'With the flexible scheduling, Herzing allowed me to work during the same time that I attended classes. The instructors provided one-on-one attention and were passionate about helping students to realize their career goals. Herzing gave me the best education possible!'
Priscilla Hubbard, 2009 Business Graduate
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
About Herzing University
Herzing University was one of the first post-secondary institutions founded to prepare students for careers in the computer industry. Since 1965 business and computer-related education has been the focus of Herzing, even as it grew to encompass campuses in eight U.S. states and the founding of its Online Division, Herzing University Online.
Herzing University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. The Higher Learning Commission can be contacted at 800.621.7440 or 30 North LaSalle, Suite 2400, Chicago, IL 60602-2504.
- Must be a high school graduate or have completed GED
Find Your Program:
- Associate of Science - Accounting
- Associate of Science - Business Studies
- MBA Dual Concentration: Accounting & Healthcare Mgmt.
- MBA Dual Concentration in Accounting & Human Resources
- MBA Dual Concentration in Accounting & Project Management
- MBA Dual Concentration in Accounting & Public Safety Leadership
- MBA Dual Concentration in Accounting & Technology Management
- MBA Dual Concentration: BS Mgt. & Healthcare Mgt.
- MBA Dual Concentration: BS Mgmt. & HR
- MBA Dual Concentration in Business Mgmt & Project Mgmt
- MBA Dual Concentration in Business Management & Public Safety Leadership
- MBA Dual Concentration in Business Management & Technology Management
- MBA Dual Concentration: Healthcare Mgt. & Human Resources
- MBA Dual Concentration in Healthcare Management & Project Management
- MBA Dual Concentration in Healthcare Management & Public Safety Leadership
- MBA Dual Concentration in Healthcare Management & Technology Management
- MBA Dual Concentration: HR & Project Mgmt.
- MBA Dual Concentration in Human Resources & Technology Management
- MBA Dual Concentration in Project Management & Public Safety Leadership
- MBA Dual Concentration: Project/Technology Management
- MBA Dual Concentration in Public Safety Leadership & Technology Management
- Master of Business Administration
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Business Administration
- BS in Business Admininstration - Business Management
- BS in Entrepreneurial Studies
- BS in Human Resources Management
- BS in International Business
- BS in Marketing
- AS in Business Administration
- Diploma in Bookkeeping and Payroll Accounting
- Master of Science - Nursing With a Concentration in Family
- RN to Bachelor's in Nursing
- MBA in Health Care Management
- BS in Health Information Management
- BS in Health Care Management
- AS in Health Information Management
- AS in Healthcare Management
- AS in Medical Billing & Insurance Coding
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
- Diploma in Medical Office Administration
- Associate of Science - Technology Studies
- MBA in Technology Management
- BS in Information Technology Administration and Management With No Declared Minor or Concentration
- BS in Information Technology - Network Management
- BS in Information Technology Security Technology
- BS in Computer Science - Software Engineering
- BS in Software Development - Computer Programming Concentration
- BS in Technology Management
- AS in Information Technology Administration and Management
- Certificate in Networking Systems
- AS in Computer Science
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!