Le Cordon Bleu Offers
- Hands-on instruction
- Our experienced teachers
- Industry-standard training kitchens
- Commercial-grade tools and top ingredients
- A student-run restaurant
- Valuable externships
- Our flexible class schedule
- Personalized career assistance
- Scholarship and financial aid opportunities
Discover Le Cordon Bleu
Our unique combination of experience and innovation allows us to train our students in the fundamentals of the culinary arts while exposing them to the latest innovations in the field. Students can learn the guiding theories of gastronomy and hospitality and management, while gaining the practical, hands-on experience they'll need in their careers in leading hotels and restaurants.
'Having a Le Cordon Bleu affiliated culinary school in Austin (Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Austin) has completely changed the playing field for me in terms of my expectations for entry level employees. All of these men and women come well grounded in the basics, and with a serious desire to succeed in the industry. I am happy to count a number of them as productive members of my kitchen team.'
Terry Conlan, Executive Chef, Lake Austin Spa Resort - Austin, Texas
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete and get your answers and advice.
Learn The Way To A Future In The Culinary Arts
Begin Your Journey and Learn from Masters of the Craft. Building on over a century of culinary experience, Le Cordon Bleu can help you on your way to an extraordinary future in the culinary arts. Your passion will grow as you work alongside master chefs. Benefit from their real-life experience, study the foundations of the craft and you'll learn the way to share your talents with the world.
Graduates of Le Cordon Bleu will join a long tradition of excellence that includes Julia Child and Giada DeLaurentis, while continuing to innovate in the field using the latest skills and technologies available. Students will learn from the experience of over 80 experienced chefs from top restaurants, as well as their talented classmates, who come to Le Cordon Bleu from more than 70 countries worldwide.
Le Cordon Bleu campuses are accredited by one of the following: Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC); Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS); or The Higher Learning Commission as a member of the North Central Association. In addition to a school's institutional accreditation, each school may have additional programmatic accreditation. All schools are also licensed in the states in which they operate.
- Must be a high school graduate or have completed GED
Find Your Program:
- Certificate- Le Cordon Bleu Wine & Beverage
- Certificate- Le Cordon Bleu Wine & Beverages
- AS in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
- Associate - Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts International
- AS in Le Cordon Bleu Patisserie and Baking
- Associate - Le Cordon Bleu Patisserie and Baking International
- Diploma in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts (Spanish Version)
Programs may vary by campus.
Online & Campus Based Locations
Find a Campus
- for Le Cordon Bleu in Scottsdale
- for Le Cordon Bleu in LA
- for Le Cordon Bleu in Sacramento
- for Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts
- for Le Cordon Bleu in Miami
- for Le Cordon Bleu in Orlando
- for Le Cordon Bleu in Atlanta
- for Le Cordon Bleu in Chicago
- for Le Cordon Bleu in MSP
- for Le Cordon Bleu In Vegas
- for Le Cordon Bleu in Portland
- for Le Cordon Bleu in Austin
- for Le Cordon Bleu in Dallas
- for Le Cordon Bleu in Seattle