Why Post University Online?
- It offers flexibility while earning a degree.
- Programs are interactive.
- Students receive personalized attention.
- Its faculty members have field experience and higher degrees.
- Students have access to tutoring and other support services.
'I was applying what I learned in the classroom days after learning it.'
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete and get your answers and advice.
About Post University Online
Founded in 1890, Post University focuses on helping its students reach their goals both in their professional lives and in their personal lives. Programs are designed to help students develop into leaders while also giving them the opportunity to gain practical skills.
Since 1996, Post University Online has been giving students the opportunity to earn master's degrees, graduate certificates, bachelor's degrees, associate's degrees, and professional certificates online. These online programs are interactive and are taught by faculty members who have professional experience in the fields they teach. Students receive personalized attention and can take advantage of a variety of services, including tutoring and use of a virtual library.
'I feel Post has set up their entire environment so people can succeed.'
Post University is accredited through the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University also is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Must be a high school graduate or have completed GED
Find Your Program:
- Certificate in Finance
- Certificate in Forensic Accounting
- Certificate in H.R. Management
- Certificate in Paralegal (Legal Studies)
- BS in Computer Information Systems - Computer Networking
- Bachelor - International Business Administration
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Business Administration
- BS in Business Administration - Accounting
- BS in Business Administration - Information Technology
- BS in Business Administration - International Business
- BS in Child Studies
- BS in Computer Information Systems
- BS in Computer Information Systems - Database Management
- BS in Criminal Justice
- BS in Finance
- BS in Finance - Corporate Finance
- BS in Finance - Personal Finance
- BS in Human Services
- BS in Human Services - Counseling
- BS in Human Services - Criminal Justice
- BS in Human Services - Health and Community Services
- BS in Human Services - Human Services Management
- BS in Legal Studies
- BS in Management
- BS in Management - Computer Information Systems
- BS in Management - Entrepreneurship
- BS in Management - International Management
- BS in Marketing
- BS in Marketing - International Marketing
- BS in Sport Management
- AS in Accounting
- AS in Criminal Justice
- AS in Legal Studies
- AS in Management
- AS in Marketing