Why Saint Joseph's University
Saint Joseph's University is proud to offer 160+ years of education excellence to remote students in the form of online degree programs. Held by the same standards and beliefs as our campus-based programs, our online programs and certificate's offer students the flexibility and convenience of completing coursework around busy schedules.
Saint Joseph's University's award winning credentials include being among the Top 15 master's universities in the north for twelve consecutive years by U.S. News & World Report. The Princeton Review also ranks the Erivan K. Haub School of Business as one of the 2010 Best 290 Business Schools.
'When people ask where I go to school, I can't help but smile when I say, 'Saint Joe's!' Saint Joseph's University is more than just a school to me. From my days as an undergraduate, to my current graduate studies, Saint Joe's has been a constant positive and motivating force in my life. Everyday was an opportunity to learn; inside and outside of the classroom. The four years I spent as a student at Saint Joe's were the best years of my life. When I decided to pursue Graduate School for Secondary Education, I looked no further than Saint Joe's. The support and encouragement I received from the faculty at Saint Joe's (both past and present), means more to me than I can ever express. Their unfailing dedication and belief in their students is what makes Saint Joe's stand above the rest.'
Catherine Zickel, '08 Graduate
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Welcome To Saint Joseph's University
Founded in 1851, in the Jesuit Catholic tradition, Saint Joseph's University educates students with the purpose of creating compassionate, tolerant, and productive members of society. Saint Joseph's strives to inspire alumni who create a better world and environment than which came before.
'I was working in New York City, commuting two hours each way every day, working a 50 or 60 hour work week. I did not think it would be possible to keep working until I was qualified to switch careers from retail and eCommerce to teaching. The online OATCERT program at Saint Joe's gave me the opportunity to do so. I researched other programs but felt that Saint Joe's placed the right emphasis on training me how to teach as well as the online flexibility. I was nervous at first about going to school online, but the professors have been very involved and supportive and the interaction with the other students is just as rewarding as face to face classroom time. I am so much happier now that I am close to my goal of teaching and am growing intellectually.'
Saint Joseph's University is regionally accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is the unit of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools that accredits degree-granting colleges and universities in the Middle States region, which includes Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and several locations internationally.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or higher
Find Your Program:
- MS in Criminal Justice - Behavior Management Track
- MS in Criminal Justice - Federal Law Enforcement Track
- MS in Criminal Justice - Intelligence & Crime Analysis Track
- Post-master's Certificate in Criminal Justice - Behavior Analysis
- MS in Criminal Justice
- MS in Criminal Justice - Behavior Analysis
- MS in Criminal Justice - Homeland Security
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Endorsement
- Certificate of Proficiency in Autism Studies
- MS in Education - Deaf and Hard Hearing Education PK-12 Certification
- MS in Education - Instructional Technology
- MS in Education - Instructional Technology and Instructional Technology Specialist Certification
- MS in Education - Special Education - Master's Only
- MS in Education - Special Education and Special Education Certification
- Pennsylvania PK-12 Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Certification
- Post-Bachelor's Certificate - Autism Studies
- Wilson Reading System Certification
- MS in Secondary Education
- MS in Special Education - Autism
- MS in Special Education with Wilson Reading System® Certification
- BS in Professional and Liberal Studies - Autism Studies
- Instructional Technology Certification
- Online Accelerated Teacher Certificate
- Special Education Certification
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!