Why Virginia College?
• Program Variety - Program offerings provide skills that are in high-demand in today's workplace and are designed to offer students a direct path to their new career.
• Multiple Campuses and Online Learning Options - Virginia College has more than 25 campuses throughout the Southeast
• Strategic Partnerships - Virginia College has partnerships with many nationally recognized employers and organizations
• Affordable Learning - Programs offer an up front, all-inclusive pricing with no hidden fees - even the textbooks are included.
• Experienced instructors - Instructors are professionals with many years of real-world experience
'My program director reminded me to be a good role model for my kids. She encouraged me to not give up, to keep moving. And that's exactly what I did. I am able to do more with my children now. Virginia College really changed my life.'
- Lena, 2013 Medial Assistant Graduate
'Virginia College gave me everything I needed to be successful in this profession. I'm getting positive feedback from doctors. They say, 'This young lady is well-prepared and has a bright future.' They like my positive energy. When I'm in that operating room, I'm comfortable…it's like I'm supposed to be there.'
- Precious, 2011 Surgical Tech Graduate
'Nothing compares to Virginia College…they were structured, organized and caring. The instructors are phenomenal and they treated me very well. They were inspiring and supportive and provided a very detailed education.'
- Regine, 2009 Hair Stylist Graduate
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete and get your answers and advice.
Virginia College is a private, accredited college offering a variety of programs in high-demand career fields. Its associate's degree, bachelor's degree, certificate, and diploma programs are offered online and at more than 25 campuses throughout the southeastern United States. Online students can connect anytime, from anywhere, as long as they have an Internet connection. Students who live near one of the campuses can choose to either attend day or evening courses on campus or enroll online - or they could choose a combination of both. All campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
This school offers around 50 programs in total, though not all campuses offer all programs. The degree and diploma programs offered by Virginia College are in fields that have a high growth potential and are designed to provide students with a balance of general education and program-specific skills. The business, administrative, management, information technology, and trade programs are also designed to prepare the student for direct entry into the job market. Some of the program options available include cosmetology, paralegal studies, culinary arts, medical assisting, and pharmacy technology. Programs are also available in fields like network management, welding, HVAC technology, accounting, and office management. All courses are taught by instructors with real-world experience in the area that they teach, which allows them to bring industry insights and practical knowledge to the classroom. Classes are kept small to achieve an ideal learning environment.
All Virginia College students, both online and on-campus, have access to career services associates who can help them with their resume and provide interview tips and career counseling. They can also assist students with their job search, even years beyond graduation. Virginia College also strives to keep learning affordable, and qualified students can receive financial aid in the forms of grants and student loans in addition to work-study opportunities.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Applicants to Virginia College must be high school graduates or have a GED certificate. Additional requirements may vary by program.
Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools
- Must be a high school graduate or have completed GED
Find Your Program:
- Associate of Applied Science - Business Administration
- Associate of Applied Science - Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Associate of Applied Science - Healthcare Reimbursement
- Associate of Applied Science - Medical Assistant
- Associate of Applied Science - Medical Office Administration
- Associate of Applied Science - Network Engineering
- Associate of Applied Science - Office Administration
- Associate of Applied Science - Surgical Technology
- Associate's Degree - HVAC-R
- Associate's Degree - Nursing
- AS in Accounting Specialist
- AS in Business Administration
- AS in Healthcare Reimbursement
- AS in Human Resource Management
- AS in Medical Assistant
- AS in Medical Office Administration
- AS Medical Office Management
- AAS in Network Engineering
- Associate's Degree - Office Administration
- AS in Paralegal Studies
- AS in Pharmacy Technology
- AS in Respiratory Therapy
- AS in Surgical Technology
- Certificate Program - Business Office Specialist
- Certificate Program - Cosmetology
- Certificate Program - Culinary Arts
- Certificate Program - Customer Service Professional
- Certificate Program - Medical Assistant
- Certificate Program - Medical Billing and Coding
- Certificate Program - Network Technician
- Certificate Program - Pastry Arts
- Certificate Program - Pharmacy Technician
- Certificate Program - Sales Professional
- Certificate Program - Therapeutic Massage
- Diploma Program - Business Office Specialist
- Diploma Program - Cisco Network Associate
- Diploma Program - Cosmetology
- Diploma Program - Culinary Arts
- Diploma Program - Culinary Arts 36-week
- Diploma Program - Customer Service Professional
- Diploma Program - Dental Assistant
- Diploma Program - HVAC-R
- Diploma Program - Medical Assistant
- Diploma Program - Medical Billing and Coding
- Diploma Program - Network Technician
- Diploma Program - Pastry Arts
- Diploma Program - Patient Care Technician
- Diploma Program - Pharmacy Technician
- Diploma Program - Sales Professional
- Diploma Program - Therapeutic Massage
- Diploma Program - Welding Technician
- CDL Combination Driver Training
- CDL Straight Driver Training
Programs may vary by campus.
Online & Campus Based Locations
Find a Campus
- for Virginia College-Birmingham
- for Virginia College-Huntsville
- for Virginia College-Culinard:Mobile
- for Virginia College-Montgomery
- for Virginia College-Culinard: Jacksonville
- for Virginia College-Pensacola
- for Virginia College-Augusta
- for Virginia College-Columbus
- for Virginia College-Macon
- for Virginia College-Savannah
- for Virginia College-Baton Rouge
- for Virginia College-Shreveport
- for Virginia College-Biloxi
- for Virginia College-Jackson
North Carolina Campus
- for Virginia College - Greensboro
- for Virginia College-Tulsa
South Carolina Campuses
- for Virginia College-Charleston
- for Virginia College-Columbia
- for Virginia College - florence
- for Virginia College- Greenville
- for Virginia College-Spartanburg
- for Virginia College-Chattanooga
- for Virginia College-Knoxville
- for Virginia College-Austin
- for Virginia College-Lubbock
- for Virginia College-Richmond