Are you interested in studying at a college or university in the Greeley area? To help you determine whether one of the local institutions is right for you, you can compare the non-specialty institutions based on data from the National Center for Education Statistics.
Closest Schools to Greeley, Colorado
Greeley is a small city in northern Colorado, and there are several colleges and universities nearby. Students who want to go to school in the area can choose from two-year and four-year institutions.
- Aims Community College (0.6 miles)
- University of Northern Colorado (1.3 miles)
- CollegeAmerica - Fort Collins (19.5 miles)
- Colorado State University - Fort Collins (22.6 miles)
Largest Schools Near Greeley, Colorado
Whether you're looking to attend a large university, a mid-size school, or a small college, you may be able to find a school in Greeley that meets your needs. Here is a comparison of the institutions in the Greeley area, based on student population data from the NCES.
- Colorado State University - Fort Collins (31,354 students)
- University of Northern Colorado (12,050 students)
- Aims Community College (5,001 students)
- CollegeAmerica - Fort Collins (133 students)
Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
Lowest Net Price
The NCES determines the average net price of a school by taking the total cost of attendance and then subtracting the average amount of institutional or government aid a student receives. The following schools had the lowest net prices in 2014-2015 for full-time undergraduate students.
- Aims Community College ($7,932 per year)
- University of Northern Colorado ($12,779 per year)
- Colorado State University - Fort Collings ($15,664 per year)
- CollegeAmerica - Fort Collins ($25,842 per year)
Highest Graduation Rates
NCES graduation rates account for students who completed their programs within 150% of the 'normal' estimated completion time. The following figures are for students who finished their degrees in 2015.
- Colorado State University - Fort Collins (67%)
- University of Northern Colorado (48%)
- CollegeAmerica - Fort Collins (31%)
- Aims Community College (27%)
In summary, students who want to go to a college or university near Greeley have several options to choose from.