Masters in Homeopathy Degree Programs
A master's in homeopathy degree program covers the advanced principles of homeopathy, the nature of remedies and how homeopathic remedies are prepared. Students study homeopathic theories and are given opportunities to learn through laboratory and clinical work.
Homeopathy is a holistic field that treats medical conditions by administrating small doses of natural substances that produce the same symptoms as the disease, to combat the condition at its root and improve overall health. Master's degree programs in homeopathy are offered through schools focused on alternative and naturopathic medicine.
- Program Levels in Homeopathy: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree
- Prerequisites: Bachelor's degree in homeopathy or related field; may need to submit letters of recommendation and participate in a formal interview
Master's Degree in Homeopathy
While the majority of the curriculum in this master's program is taught in a classroom, students also get opportunities to work with and observe homeopathic practitioners. This deepens a student's understanding of the approaches and components involved in homeopathic medicine. Students entering this program need to have their bachelor's degree and also may need to participate in a personal interview. Research and writing skills are often preferred. Courses are available in:
- Homeopathic philosophy
- General homeopathy
- Nutritional therapy
- Homeopathic remedies
Popular Career Options
Graduates with a master's degree in homeopathy are able to treat medical conditions by being attuned with a patient's emotional and physical stress. Career opportunities are available as:
- Naturopathic physicians
Opportunities are available to continue a homeopathic education and enroll in additional programs. Some students choose to broaden their knowledge of alternative medicine by studying aromatherapy, herbology, Ayurvedic medicine and nutritional medicine.
Related to Homeopathic Masters
- Recently Updated
Learn about the education and preparation needed to become a homeopathic medical practitioner. Get a quick view of the...
Homeopathy programs are uncommon in the United States, especially online, and there are no uniform standards for accreditation....
Learn about the education and preparation needed to become a homeopathy technician. Get a quick view of the educational...
Psychology students interested in obtaining both a bachelor's and master's degree in only five years of study may enroll in a...
- Do You Need a Master's Degree to Get a Job?
- Master's Degrees in Neuropsychology: Program Overviews
- Professional Science Master's Degrees: What Are They?
- Media Specialist Endorsement and Certification Info
- Chief Learning Officer: Education Requirements and Career Info
- Types of Office Careers: Overview Duties, Requirements and Salaries
- Masters Degree in Food Service Management: Program Overview