BBA in Marketing
Students enrolled in AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration program have the opportunity to learn about the fundamentals of marketing and other topics such as consumer behavior. Learn more about AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing program here.
Official Program Name:
Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
School Offering Program:
AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing program is a degree completion program. Prospective students interested in enrolling must hold an associate's degree or an equivalent in the field. No relevant work experience is required for admission.
Students enrolled in AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing program have the opportunity to learn about current trends in marketing as well as research in the field, consumer behavior, and advertising management. The curriculum also includes business courses that provide students with a foundational understanding of management. The degree program is intended for both for working professionals and prospective students with no prior knowledge of the field.
Total Credits Required:
American InterContinental University's students may be eligible for various financial aid options, including federal grants; military aid; and federal, state, and private lending programs. Interested students should complete the FAFSA and will then have the opportunity to work with one of American InterContinental University's Financial Aid Advisors.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing:
Program and course requirements are subject to change. Contact American InterContinental University to confirm the most accurate information before enrolling in a program. Some courses and programs may not be available at all campuses.
- MKTG 405: Consumer Behavior (4.5 credits)
- MKTG 407: Marketing Research (4.5 credits)
- MKTG 408: Advertising and Promotion Management (4.5 credits)
- MGMT 455: Managing High Performance (4.5 credits)
Upper Division Core Courses
- MKTG 305: Marketing Management (4.5 credits)
- BUSN 310: International Legal and Ethical Issues in Business (4.5 credits)
- MGMT 305: Management Information Systems (4.5 credits)
- ACCT 310: Managerial Accounting (4.5 credits)
- BUSN 311: Quantitative Methods and Analysis (4.5 credits)
- FINA 310: Financial Management (4.5 credits)
- MGMT 415: Global Operations (4.5 credits)
- MGMT 422: Advanced Entrepreneurship (4.5 credits)
- MGMT 499: Program Capstone (4.5 credits)
General Elective or Lower Division Capstone
- BUSN 300: Lower Division Capstone (4.5 credits)
General Education Courses
- PRES 111: Presentation Essentials (4.5 credits)
- SSCI 206: Aspects of Psychology (4.5 credits)
- HUMA 205: Art Appreciation (4.5 credits)
- SSCI 210: Sociology (4.5 credits)
- HUMA 215: Topics in Cultural Studies (4.5 credits)
- SCIE 210: Environmental Science (4.5 credits)
Post Graduation Opportunities
Furthering Your Education:
Students who complete AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing program could go on to earn a master's degree in the field. Earning a master's degree may help students increase their knowledge of advanced advertising techniques and marketing concepts.
Master's options for program graduates include:
- Master of Business Administration in Marketing
- Master of Science in Merchandizing
- Master of Science in Marketing
- Master of Arts in Advertising
Graduates of AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing program could pursue jobs in marketing, sales, and advertising. Employers search for marketing graduates who have the ability to clearly express themselves, talent for research and analysis, and the ability to strategize and plan in advance. Marketing professionals are needed in tourism and travel, manufacturing, retail, fashion, and consumer goods industries.
Positions that graduates could pursue include:
- Public relations specialist
- Marketing manager
- Account executive
- Market researcher
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!