MS in Entertainment Business
Full Sail University's Master of Science in Entertainment Business is designed to provide students with an understanding of the entertainment industry and general business practices. Learn more about the Master of Science in Entertainment Business at Full Sail University here.
Official Program Name:
Master of Science in Entertainment Business - Campus/Online
School Offering Program:
Full Sail University
Master of Science
Students enrolled in Full Sail University's Master of Science in Entertainment Business have the opportunity to learn about the entertainment business through an analysis of case studies and business techniques. The program is designed to help students build their leadership, management and business skills. Students also learn about different types of media, including film, video games, and audio recording. As a final project, students have the opportunity to complete a portfolio and thesis. Courses last four weeks and provide an in-depth look at the business side of the entertainment industry. Students create the portfolio and thesis at the end of the program.
Online and Campus-Based
Program Length/Total Credits Required:
Financial Aid Available:
Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Aid opportunities include federal grants; military aid; and federal, state, and private lending programs.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for a Master of Science in Entertainment Business:
Degree program and course requirements are subject to change. Contact Full Sail University to confirm the most accurate information before enrolling in a program. Course requirements for the on-campus program may vary; contact a Full Sail University representative for more information on the on-campus program.
- BUL 5628: Advanced Entertainment Law (3.73 credits)
- GEB 611: Business Plan Development (3.73 credits)
- GEB 650: Entertainment Business Finance (3.73 credits)
- MAR 628: Business Storytelling and Brand Development (3.73 credits)
- MAR 667: Mobile Marketing & Commerce (3.73 credits)
- MAR 680: Internet Marketing and Web Search Optimization (3.73 credits)
- MMC 6256: Entertainment Media Publishing and Distribution (3.73 credits)
- MAN 629: Executive Leadership (3.73 credits)
- MAN 6446: Negotiation and Deal-Making (3.73 credits)
- EBM 590: Product and Artist Management (3.73 credits)
- EBM 690: Final Project: Leadership Portfolio and Business Plan Thesis (2.4 credits)
Post Graduation Opportunities
Graduates of Full Sail University's Master of Science in Entertainment Business program may be eligible for careers in many areas of the entertainment industry. Full Sail University's graduates have worked for major film studios and other entertainment and media companies.
Possible careers related to MS in Entertainment Business include:
- Artist manager
- Artist relations specialist
- Film or TV producer
- Music marketing and promotions specialist
- Music or record producer
- Casting director
- Creative services director
- Line producer
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!