MS in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
The Master of Science in Innovation and Entrepreneurship program at Full Sail University is designed to give students a chance to gain valuable business knowledge and skills as well as help them prepare a business plan for potential future careers. Read on to find out more about this program now.
Official Program Name:
Master of Science in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
School Offering Program:
Full Sail University
Master of Science
Going into business today can be a difficult process that takes a wealth of knowledge and a well thought out plan. Full Sail University's Master of Science in Innovation and Entrepreneurship program focuses on giving students the business knowledge and skills to form business plans of their own and adapt to the ever-changing and demanding business world. This 12-month online program consists of courses designed to cover basic business topics like business modeling, to more complicated ones such as entrepreneurial finance. To complete the program, students will be asked to complete a final thesis course and present a business plan of their own design as a demonstration of all they have learned. Students must have regular access to a computer and the Internet in order to apply for this program.
Program Length / Total Credits Required:
Financial Aid Available:
Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Aid opportunities include federal grants; military aid; and federal, state, and private lending programs.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for a Master of Science in Innovation and Entrepreneurship:
Degree program and course requirements are subject to change. Contact Full Sail University to confirm the most accurate information before enrolling in a program.
- IEN 640: Business Model Innovation (3 credits)
- IEN 650: Business Model Research and Development (3 credits)
- IEN 610: Designing the Creative Work Environment (3 credits)
- IEN 630: Entrepreneurial Finance (3 credits)
- IEN 520: High Tech Entrepreneurship (3 credits)
- IEN 530: Ideation and Feasibility Studies (3 credits)
- IEN 699: Innovation and Entrepreneurship Final Business Model and Thesis (3 credits)
- IEN 560: Legal Issues in Entrepreneurship (3 credits)
- IEN 550: Market Research for Entrepreneurs (3 credits)
- IEN 620: Marketing Strategies for Entrepreneurs (3 credits)
- IEN 540: Product Design and Development (3 credits)
- IEN 510: Theories on Innovation and Creativity (3 credits)
Once students graduate from this program, they may be able to seek work that revolves around their business skills and creativity. These could be entry-level positions or positions that require greater amounts of responsibility. Graduates could work with a large or small company or might even consider going into business for themselves.
Potential career opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Venture capitalist
- Business consultant
- Executive coach
- Small business owner