MS in Mobile Gaming
Full Sail University's Master of Science in Mobile Gaming program is designed to prepare future leaders in the areas of mobile game design, application development, and new game implementation. Continue reading to find out more about this master's degree program.
Official Program Name:
Master of Science in Mobile Gaming
School Offering Program:
Full Sail University
Master of Science
The coursework of Full Sail University's Master of Science in Mobile Gaming program allows students to study advanced topics in gaming theory, programming, design, and business practices. Topics addressed in the curriculum could include mobile platforms and programming languages, narrative game design, storyboarding, character development, graphic design, distribution processes, and marketing strategies. Students could also learn about game testing methods, GPS technologies, multiplayer game development, and technical writing. The practical application of concepts and technologies studied throughout the program is achieved through the development of an original mobile game, which students will be required to design, test, and present as a thesis project.
Program Length / Total Credits Required:
Financial Aid Available:
Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Aid opportunities include federal grants; military aid; and federal, state, and private lending programs.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for a Master of Science in Mobile Gaming:
Degree program and course requirements are subject to change. Contact Full Sail University to confirm the most accurate information before enrolling in a program.
- MBG 520: Advanced Programming for Mobile Games (3 credits)
- MBG 530: Emerging Technologies for Mobile Games (3 credits)
- MBG 550: Game Theory and Innovative Game Design (3 credits)
- MDL 501: Mastery: Personal Development and Leadership (3 credits)
- MBG 630: Mobile Game Development I (3 credits)
- MBG 650: Mobile Game Development II (3 credits)
- MBG 540: Mobile Game Discovery and Industry Analysis (3 credits)
- MBG 660: Mobile Game Testing (3 credits)
- MBG 610: Mobile Gaming Business (3 credits)
- MBG 680: Mobile Gaming Thesis: Technical Writing and Professional Presentation (3 credits)
- MBG 620: Storyboard and Game Design (3 credits)
- MBG 580: User Interface Design and Visual Development (3 credits)
After completing Full Sail University's Master of Science in Mobile Gaming program, graduates could begin to explore employment opportunities in companies that manufacture mobile games, create mobile software applications, or market mobile game products. They could be prepared to apply to executive or directorial positions in these industries.
Possible careers related to the Master of Science in Mobile Gaming include:
- Mobile game product manager
- Senior gaming software engineer
- Application development manager / architect
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!