MBA - Marketing
Students enrolled in the marketing specialization of Kaplan University's Master of Business Administration program will have the opportunity to develop finance and management expertise while also developing marketing skills. Read more about Kaplan University's Master of Business Administration program with a specialization in Marketing here.
Official Program Name:
Master of Business Administration with a specialization in Marketing
School Offering Program:
Master of Business Administration
Kaplan University's Master of Business Administration programs, available to individuals who have earned bachelor's degrees, are designed to help prepare students for diverse careers in corporations and other business environments. A significant portion of this preparation is intended to occur as students complete 15 required core courses, totaling 60 credits, in finance and management principles. Some of the topics covered in core classes include accounting methods, business communications, value chains, and human resources. The program is designed to help students learn how to use fundamental business processes to perform functions and address challenges in different corporate settings. Students enrolled in the Marketing specialization to develop a more thorough understanding of traditional and new media promotional efforts. Courses in advertising, market research, and consumer psychology are intended to teach aspiring professionals how to target specific audiences with messaging and branding efforts.
Program Length/Total Credits Required:
76 credits. Kaplan University defines the pace of an academic year students are expected to complete for a nonstandard graduate program to be 24 credit hours in 30 weeks.
Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Aid opportunities include military aid and federal, state, and private lending programs.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for a Master of Business Administration with a specialization in Marketing:
Degree program and course requirements are subject to change. Contact Kaplan University to confirm the most accurate information before enrolling in a program.
- GB 500: Business Perspectives (4 credits)
- GB 512: Business Communications (4 credits)
- GB 513: Business Analytics (4 credits)
- GB 518: Financial Accounting Principles and Analysis (4 credits)
- GB 519: Measurement and Decision Making (4 credits)
- GB 520: Strategic Human Resource Management (4 credits)
- GB 530: Marketing Management (4 credits)
- GB 540: Economics for Global Decision Makers (4 credits)
- GB 550: Financial Management (4 credits)
- GB 560: Designing, Improving, and Implementing Processes (4 credits)
- GB 570: Managing the Value Chain (4 credits)
- GB 580: Strategic Management (4 credits)
- GB 590: Ethics in Business and Society (4 credits)
- GB 600: Leadership Strategies for a Changing World (4 credits)
- GB 601: MBA Capstone (4 credits)
Marketing Specialization Requirements
- GB 531: Advertising (4 credits)
- GB 532: Marketing Research (4 credits)
- GB 533: Salesforce Management (4 credits)
- GB 534: Consumer Behavior (4 credits)
Post Graduation Opportunities
Individuals enrolling in Kaplan University's Master of Business Administration programs have the opportunity to develop management and leadership skills in high demand among today's companies. Students completing the marketing specialization could be capable of carrying out promotional and public relations duties in diverse organizations.
Some of the positions that Kaplan University MBA - Marketing program graduates could pursue include:
- Advertising executive
- Internet marketing specialist
- Marketing researcher
- Public relations manager
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!