MBA - Project Management
Individuals enrolling in the Project Management specialization of Kaplan University's Master of Business Administration program will have the opportunity to study key administrative techniques important in business organizations, including strategies for advancing corporate initiatives on time and within budget. Read more about Kaplan University's MBA / Project Management program here.
Official Program Name:
Master of Business Administration / Project Management
School Offering Program:
Master of Business Administration
Kaplan University's Master of Business Administration programs are designed to prepare the next generation of business leaders and supervisors. Individuals enrolled in these programs complete coursework addressing human resources, management theories and practices, business communications, and financial analysis. The Project Management specialization features electives on planning and executing projects, monitoring schedules and costs, and ensuring proper quality control. The program integrates classroom learning on management principles and hands-on training. Students have the opportunity to showcase what they have learned in the form of research projects.
Program Length/Total Credits Required:
76 credits. Kaplan University defines an academic year as the time in which a full-time student is expected to complete 24 credit hours in 30 weeks.
Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Aid opportunities include military aid and federal, state, and private lending programs.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for a Master of Business Administration / Project Management:
Degree program and course requirements are subject to change. Contact Kaplan University to confirm the most accurate information before enrolling in a program.
- GB 512: Business Communications (4 credits)
- GB 500: Business Perspectives (4 credits)
- GB 513: Business Analytics (4 credits)
- GB 518: Financial Accounting Principles and Analysis (4 credits)
- GB 519: Measurement and Decision Making (4 credits)
- GB 520: Strategic Human Resource Management (4 credits)
- GB 530: Marketing Management (4 credits)
- GB 540: Economics for Global Decision Makers (4 credits)
- GB 550: Financial Management (4 credits)
- GB 560: Designing, Improving, and Implementing Processes (4 credits)
- GB 570: Managing the Value Chain (4 credits)
- GB 580: Strategic Management (4 credits)
- GB 590: Ethics in Business and Society (4 credits)
- GB 600: Leadership Strategies for a Changing World (4 credits)
- GB 601: MBA Capstone (4 credits)
Project Management Specialization Requirements
- GM 591: Strategic Project Management (4 credits)
- GM 592: Project Initiation, Planning, and Execution (4 credits)
- GM 593: Project Cost and Schedule Monitoring and Controlling (4 credits)
- GM 594: Project Risk, Quality, and Procurement Monitoring and Controlling (4 credits)
Post Graduation Opportunities
Students who complete Kaplan University's Master of Business Administration programs could pursue managerial and leadership positions in a wide range of corporate environments. Individuals enrolled in the Project Management specialization receive training for jobs that involve intensive planning and product development.
Graduates of Kaplan University's MBA - Project Management program could pursue positions that include:
- Project manager
- Production coordinator
- Product developer
- Project engineer
- Product manager