DBA in International Business
Students enrolled in Northcentral University's Doctor of Business Administration in International Business program have an opportunity to learn about global economic environments, international business law, international business strategic management, and other associated topics. Learn more about Northcentral University's Doctor of Business Administration in International Business program here.
Official Program Name:
Doctor of Business Administration in International Business
School Offering Program:
Applicants to Northcentral University's Doctor of Business Administration in International Business program should have a background in business and an interest in learning more about the field of international business. Applicants to Northcentral University's online graduate programs should already possess a bachelor's degree.
Northcentral University's Doctor of Business Administration in International Business program is designed to teach students about the cultural environment of global business, international business environments, international business strategic management, and other relevant topics. Core business courses in ethics and business statistics are also required. Students enrolled in the degree program are required to write and submit a doctoral dissertation. The dissertation research courses comprise 12 credit hours.
Program Length/Total Credits Required:
Financial aid is available to qualifying students. Graduate students may apply for Federal Stafford Loan or the Federal Graduate PLUS Loan. Military personnel and veterans may qualify for special assistance or tuition reduction.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for a Doctor of Business Administration in International Business:
Degree program and course requirements are subject to change. Contact Northcentral University to confirm the most accurate information before enrolling in a program.
Foundation Requirements (36 credits)
- MGT 7019: Ethics in Business
- SKS 7000: Strategic Knowledge Studies
- BTM 7001: Advanced Scholarly Writing
- STAT 8028: Business Statistics
- BTM 7701: Research Topic, Problem, Purpose, and Questions
- BTM 7702: Research Methods and Designs
- BTM 7704: Quantitative Methods
- CMP 9400B: Doctoral Comprehensive Examination
- DIS 9401B: Doctoral Dissertation Research I
- DIS 9402B: Doctoral Dissertation Research II
- DIS 9403B: Doctoral Dissertation Research III
- DIS 9404B: Doctoral Dissertation Research IV
International Business Specialization Courses (18 credits)
Select six of the following courses:
- IB 7002: International Business Environments
- IB 7012: Global Economic Environment
- IB 7013: Global Marketing Environment
- IB 7014: Cultural Environment of Global Business
- IB 7016: International Business Strategic Management
- IB 7017: International Business Law & Environment
- IB 7018: Total Quality Management in International Business
- IB 8010: International Business Administration Capstone Project
Graduates of Northcentral University's Doctor of Business Administration in International Business program could pursue job opportunities in the field. Jobs may exist with multinational corporations that have a strong presence overseas. Conversely, many graduates have the opportunity to apply for teaching positions with post-secondary institutions of learning. Many professors in business administration divide their time between teaching and conducting research and publishing scholarly papers. Some possible job titles for graduates of this degree program include:
- Global marketing manager
- International business consultant
- International management analyst
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!