DBA in Management
Northcentral University's Doctor of Business Administration in Management program is designed to teach students about marketing management, business organization and management, strategic management, and associated topics. Learn more about Northcentral University's Doctor of Business Administration in Management program here.
Official Program Name:
Doctor of Business Administration in Management
School Offering Program:
Applicants to Northcentral University's Doctor of Business Administration in Management program should have strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills. Experience in management is also helpful. Applicants to Northcentral University's online graduate programs should already possess a bachelor's degree.
Students enrolled in Northcentral University's Doctor of Business Administration in Management program have the opportunity to study marketing management, advanced topics in organizational behavior, economics and the modern manager, and strategic management. A dissertation in required in order to complete the degree, but students must first take courses in research methods and scholarly writing. Some of the core business topics covered in the degree program include business ethics and business statistics.
Program Length/Total Credits Required:
Financial aid is available to qualifying students. Graduate students may apply for Federal Stafford Loan or the Federal Graduate PLUS Loan. Military personnel and veterans may qualify for special assistance or tuition reduction.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for a Doctor of Business Administration in Management:
Degree program and course requirements are subject to change. Contact Northcentral University to confirm the most accurate information before enrolling in a program.
Foundation Requirements (36 credits)
- MGT 7019: Ethics in Business
- SKS 7000: Strategic Knowledge Studies
- BTM 7001: Advanced Scholarly Writing
- STAT 8028: Business Statistics
- BTM 7701: Research Topic, Problem, Purpose, and Questions
- BTM 7702: Research Methods and Designs
- BTM 7704: Quantitative Methods
- CMP 9400B: Doctoral Comprehensive Examination
- DIS 9401B: Doctoral Dissertation Research I
- DIS 9402B: Doctoral Dissertation Research II
- DIS 9403B: Doctoral Dissertation Research III
- DIS 9404B: Doctoral Dissertation Research IV
Management Specialization Courses (18 credits)
Select six of the following courses:
- MGT 7000: Business Organization and Management
- MGT 7001: Economics and the Modern Manager
- MGT 7002: Marketing Management
- MGT 7005: Management Finance and Control
- MGT 7006: Advanced Topics in Organizational Behavior
- MGT 7007: Strategic Management
- MGT 7008: Production and Operations Management
- MGT 7009: International Business
- MGT 7012: Managerial Accounting for Decision Making
- MGT 7013: Entrepreneurship
- MGT 7014: Business and Management Consulting
- MGT 7016: Managing Change
- MGT 7017: Contemporary Policy Issues in Business
- MGT 7022: Organizational Development
- MGT 7023: Crisis Management
- MGT 7026: Effective Managerial Communications
- MGT 7027: Legal Implications in Management
- MGT 7029: Strategic Leadership
- MGT 7110: Leadership in Organizations
- MGT 8010: Applied Management Capstone Project
Students who have graduated of Northcentral University's Doctor of Business Administration in Management program have the opportunity to pursue management positions in a variety of industries. Applicants should be able to demonstrate strong communication and problem-solving skills. Teaching opportunities may also exist with colleges and universities. Some possible job titles for graduates of this degree program may include:
- Management consultant
- Management analyst
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!