DBA in Management of Engineering & Technology
Students enrolled in Northcentral University's Doctor of Business Administration in Management of Engineering and Technology program have the opportunity to study operational research, applications of systems theory, the fundamentals of productivity, and other associated topics. Learn more about the Doctor of Business Administration in Management of Engineering and Technology program here.
Official Program Name:
Doctor of Business Administration in Management of Engineering and Technology
School Offering Program:
Applicants to Northcentral University's Doctor of Business Administration in Management of Engineering and Technology program should have some experience in quality management and systems management. Applicants to Northcentral University's online graduate programs should already possess a bachelor's degree.
Northcentral University's Doctor of Business Administration in Management of Engineering and Technology program is designed to teach students about operational research, fundamentals of productivity, applications of decision theory, and applications of systems theory. Core business courses include business statistics and business ethics. Students are also required to take classes on research methodology and writing before beginning their dissertation projects.
Program Length/Total Credits Required:
Financial aid is available to qualifying students. Graduate students may apply for Federal Stafford Loan or the Federal Graduate PLUS Loan. Military personnel and veterans may qualify for special assistance or tuition reduction.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for a Doctor of Business Administration - Management:
Degree program and course requirements are subject to change. Contact Northcentral University to confirm the most accurate information before enrolling in a program.
Foundation Requirements (36 credits)
- MGT 7019: Ethics in Business
- SKS 7000: Strategic Knowledge Studies
- BTM 7001: Advanced Scholarly Writing
- STAT 8028: Business Statistics
- BTM 7701: Research Topic, Problem, Purpose, and Questions
- BTM 7702: Research Methods and Designs
- BTM 7704: Quantitative Methods
- CMP 9400B: Doctoral Comprehensive Examination
- DIS 9401B: Doctoral Dissertation Research I
- DIS 9402B: Doctoral Dissertation Research II
- DIS 9403B: Doctoral Dissertation Research III
- DIS 9404B: Doctoral Dissertation Research IV
Management of Engineering and Technology Courses (18 credits)
Select six of the following courses:
- MET 7000: Fundamentals of Productivity
- MET 7002: Applications of Systems Theory
- MET 7003: Applications of Decision Theory
- MET 7006: Operational Research
- MET 7010: Total Quality Management
- MET 7015: The Impact and Process Optimization of Technology
- MET 7016: Improving Productivity in the 21st Century Through Technology
- MET 7017: The Emergence of Technology
- MET 7020: Strategic Technology Management
- MET 7023: The Principles of Managing Research and Development Organizations
- MET 7029: Enterprise Project Management
- MET 8010: Management of Engineering and Technology Capstone Project
Graduates of Northcentral University's Doctor of Business Administration in Management of Engineering and Technology program have the opportunity to pursue management-level jobs in the field. Job opportunities may exist with manufacturing companies and organizations that utilize technology to increase and control productivity. Graduates may also have the opportunity to apply for teaching jobs with colleges and universities. Some possible job titles for graduates of this degree include:
- Quality management analyst
- Productivity manager
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!