International MBA in Athletic Administration
Students enrolled in Southern New Hampshire University's International MBA with a concentration in Athletic Administration program have an opportunity to study principles of athletic administration, advanced topics in athletic administration, and associated subjects. Read on to learn more about the International MBA with a concentration in Athletic Administration program here.
Official Program Name:
International MBA with a concentration in Athletic Administration
School Offering Program:
Southern New Hampshire University
Applicants to Southern New Hampshire University's International MBA with a concentration in Athletic Administration program are not required to have a background in business but should express an interest in athletics administration and coaching. Applicants to Southern New Hampshire University must have earned a bachelor's degree to seek admission into this master's degree program.
The International MBA with a concentration in Athletic Administration is comprised of core business courses as well as specialization courses in the administration of athletics. The goal of the degree program is to give students the opportunity to learn the skills needed for success in athletic administration and coaching. The core courses are sports and society, advanced topics in athletic administration, and principles of athletic administration. Some of the core business classes include financial management, managerial accounting, international negotiations, and global entrepreneurship.
Financial Aid Available:
Federal financial aid is available to those who qualify. Contact the SNHU Financial Aid office to learn more about your financial aid options.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for the International MBA with a concentration in Athletic Administration:
IMBA Foundation Courses
- MBA 501: Mathematics and Statistics for Business
- MBA 502: Economics for Business
- MBA 503: Financial Reporting and Analysis
- MBA 610: Business Law
- OL 500: Human Behavior in Organizations
- ACC 500: Managerial Accounting
- FIN 500: Financial Management
- QSO 635: International Supply Chain Management
- INT 601: Global Entrepreneurship
- INT 610: Multinational Corporate Environment
- INT 620: Multinational Corporate Finance
- INT 640: Multinational Marketing Strategies
- INT 650: International Trade and Competitiveness
- INT 660: International Negotiations
- INT 700: Multinational Business Strategy - Capstone
Athletic Administration Concentration Courses
- SPT 510: Sport and Society
- SPT 512: Principles in Athletic Administration
- SPT 608: Sport Marketing and Media
- SPT 612: Advanced Topics/Athletic Administration
Students who have completed Southern New Hampshire University's International MBA with a concentration in Athletic Administration program have an opportunity to pursue jobs in relevant fields. Job candidates should be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills. Potential employers may include educational institutions, public and private schools, and sports clubs. Some jobs a graduate could purse include:
- High School Coach
- Athletic Director
- Sports Club Administrator