International MBA in Sport Management
Students enrolled in Southern New Hampshire University's International MBA with a concentration in Sport Management program have an opportunity to study the internationalization of sport management, sport and society, and other relevant courses. Read on to learn more about the International MBA with a concentration in Sport Management program here.
Official Program Name:
International MBA with a concentration in Sport Management
School Offering Program:
Southern New Hampshire University
Applicants to Southern New Hampshire University's International MBA with a concentration in Sport Management program should have an interest in sport marketing, sport management, and other associated fields. Applicants to Southern New Hampshire University must have earned a bachelor's degree to seek admission into this master's program.
The goal of the International MBA with a concentration in Sport Management program is to give students the opportunity to study a broad range of sport management topics. The degree program is divided into core business courses and emphasis-area classes in sport management. Some of the core business classes include multinational corporate finance, managerial accounting, global entrepreneurship, and international negotiations. The current sport management courses are sport and society, management of sport organizations, and internationalization of sport business.
Financial Aid Available:
Federal financial aid is available to those who qualify in the forms of loans, scholarships, and grants. Contact the SNHU One Stop office to learn more about your financial aid options.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete and get your answers and advice.
Required Courses for the International MBA with a concentration in Sport Management*:
- ACC 500: Managerial Accounting
- FIN 500: Financial Management
- QSO 635: International Supply Chain Management
- INT 601: Global Entrepreneurship
- INT 610: Multinational Corporate Environment
- INT 620: Multinational Corporate Finance
- INT 640: Multinational Marketing Strategies
- INT 650: International Trade and Competitiveness
- INT 660: International Negotiations
- INT 700: Multinational Business Strategy - Capstone
- SPT 510: Sport and Society
- SPT 565: Internationalization of Sport Business
- SPT 600: Management of Sport Organizations
International MBA Foundation Courses
The following foundation courses are prerequisites for some of the more advanced IMBA material. Students with business-related undergraduate degrees are typically exempt from most foundation courses.
- MBA 501: Mathematics and Statistics for Business
- MBA 502: Economics for Business
- MBA 503: Financial Reporting and Analysis
- MBA 610: Business Law
- OL 500: Human Behavior in Organizations
* Coursework is subject to change.
Students who have completed Southern New Hampshire University's International MBA with a concentration in Sport Management program have an opportunity to pursue jobs in relevant fields. Some possible employers could include sport franchises, athletic equipment manufacturers, sports event facilities, and educational institutions. Job candidates should have strong communication and management skills. Some jobs a graduate could purse include:
- Sports Agent
- Athletic Facility Manager
- Sports Equipment Manager